Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYfan2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s

Bad photo, but the new Arrma 1/7 scale SCT called Mojave is spotted.
:eek:(y)

That’s looks legit. Not much you can tell, seems like it has some kind of a roll cage.

I was under the impression that short course designed trucks are falling in sales across most brands? On the other hand, I imagine they could work with the new 1:7 chassis to produce one as a next release.
This photo though appears to be a smaller truck if we look at the front end / suspension. I see more plastics than I would expect in a true leak but still can't tell so please don't hang me out to dry. Also the paint scheme seems dated.
I do like driving this style and not suggesting I don't like the idea but imo, it could be a meme / wishful thinking.
I've done a quick search and of course, no luck.

I was under the impression that short course designed trucks are falling in sales across most brands? On the other hand, I imagine they could work with the new 1:7 chassis to produce one as a next release.
This photo though appears to be a smaller truck if we look at the front end / suspension. I see more plastics than I would expect in a true leak but still can't tell so please don't hang me out to dry. Also the paint scheme seems dated.
I do like driving this style and not suggesting I don't like the idea but imo, it could be a meme / wishful thinking.
I've done a quick search and of course, no luck.
Maybe is just a prototype

If true, i guess my hopes for a 1/6 MT are dashed as the year is nearly over and they need to get new releases onto the market before Christmas...shucks!!

Some say it will be released this thursday.
But am hoping for a diffrent model, don’t know if this will really fly?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back