SOLD / FOUND New arrma 3sblx big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djoldskool50$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Voltage
I have a brand new in the box never ran big rock
I painted a extra body orange really nice. I will provide battery and charger we know they don't come with none of that. Im Indianapolis indiana
$435 is fair with what im giving. Yeah in store stock with tax around $350. So the extra body, the lipo battery and charger good deal shoot rig prices going up.
The battery in picture not the one you get it goes with my pair. I have a new battery coming 7/20/21.

20210719_182309.jpg

What brand battery and size? What brand charger? Pics of receipt?

Is this pickup only? Would you be interested in selling without the charger & lipo?
It has a extra body that is painted orange has lights on it. I may take off a little for battery and Charger. Its brand new never even been ran
What brand battery and size? What brand charger? Pics of receipt?
You can call big boy hobby in Indianapolis. I have know reason to lie or show you my information. The rig only out box to add new painted body. Has 2 bodies never ran. Hell don't matter brand of battery and charger you getting one they don't even come with any of that.

20210726_005957.jpg

16275015226667085355376493957910.jpg

It has a extra body that is painted orange has lights on it. I may take off a little for battery and Charger. Its brand new never even been ran

You can call big boy hobby in Indianapolis. I have know reason to lie or show you my information. The rig only out box to add new painted body. Has 2 bodies never ran. Hell don't matter brand of battery and charger you getting one they don't even come with any of that.

View attachment 160763

View attachment 160764
Yea I think knowing battery and charger does matter if someone is giving you money for it🤷🏼‍♂️🤪

I am interested, do you have a picture of batter, charger, or receipt? You said the new battery that will be sold with the truck arrives 7/20, has it arrived?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back