Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesJimJimmy

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Vendetta
  6. Voltage
Their Facebook page says New ARRMA launch with this image. Given the 4 in the image, perhaps the long awaited 4S refresh?

287115332_5182219208498934_2762858717615175366_n.jpg

Probably the long awaited 4s line.
$10 says that at least 4 other threads about this pop up over the next few days.
Nope. Won’t even bet a buck. Unless I say…6 will pop up to your 4 and you’re on 😂

Or planetary gear differentials…

I want to be the first to say whatever it is sucks!, why do they have to keep changing everything. 😝:ROFLMAO:

Love new products, they always get 20 pages of bashing before they even come out.

Wouldn’t they have to redesign it at least somewhat to not use the slipper clutch? I don’t see that happening. But if they did, in theory it could water down to the 3S line…unless they completely redesigned the 4s line into another kind of critter, which takes me back to my initial statement. Whatever it is at least it’s something new to look at and like or not like or love or hate or just not care about.
hope it doesn't have dolls in it please no
Yeah… I’m still waiting for somebody to put Minions in the fire team. That would be freaking awesome.

Last edited:
Think it will be new models or just 4S versions of the existing line up of 3S/6S cars?

Probably the long awaited 4s line.
$10 says that at least 4 other threads about this pop up over the next few days.

That and people will be shocked when it follows the same formulaic Arrma pattern and won’t have a center diff or metal chassis that people keep hoping for.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back