Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed a small difference on the HH page. It says at the top now next to Preorder "Next shipment August 2022", but it also still says 8/12 as guaranteed date. So hopefully we'll all get ours in about 10 days?

Screenshot_20220803-120937_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20220802-014905_Chrome.png

They never even had a date on the limitless page. So bizarre.

I noticed a small difference on the HH page. It says at the top now next to Preorder "Next shipment August 2022", but it also still says 8/12 as guaranteed date. So hopefully we'll all get ours in about 10 days?

View attachment 233735

View attachment 233736
Maybe this delay has always been about supply chain and shipping issues, and this first production run won’t have the revised out drives after all. It’s all just so weird and inscrutable

Maybe this delay has always been about supply chain and shipping issues, and this first production run won’t have the revised out drives after all. It’s all just so weird and inscrutable
I'm pretty sure it's the outdrives that caused this. Big enough issue for them to want to fix it first. I'd rather wait a bit for a solid truck then get it early and be dealing with breaks, etc.

I'm pretty sure it's the outdrives that caused this. Big enough issue for them to want to fix it first. I'd rather wait a bit for a solid truck then get it early and be dealing with breaks, etc.
I agree and hope they have fixed it. But:
1. They sold an open box model as S and D box damage, with a post sale CYA change to listing that it was test driven, and that truck does not have the updated out drives.
2. This launch is so sideways at this point that who the F actually knows except a handful of management at HH.

Last edited:
I agree and hope they have fixed it. But:
1. They sold an open box model as S and D box damage, with a post sale CYA change to listing that it was test driven, and that truck does not have the updated out drives.
2. This launch is so sideways at this point that who the F actually knows except a handful of management at HH.
1. Yup
2. & Yup

Kinda funny how the infraction 3s blx is now available everywhere when it was released a month later or something like that.. im going to get my outcast when summer is over...
It came out the same day the first release date was for the 4s line 7/7/22

The cars should have been already on the stores the date the annoncement came out if you ask me. Been a freaking month
Yup.. I feel for those who have preordered and waiting.. sucks,what a mess HH has made of this launch. Still not as bad as the Associated MT8 tho!!🤣🤣🍻

Yup.. I feel for those who have preordered and waiting.. sucks,what a mess HH has made of this launch. Still not as bad as the Associated MT8 tho!!🤣🤣🍻
There was a launch that was worse than this one? Forgive my ignorance but can you enlighten me?

According to Amain they're not getting theirs until the 19th. Hopefully that isn't the same for HH and Tower (where I preordered it).

Screenshot_20220804-160642_Chrome.jpg

I just asked HH about it and instead of saying yes/no if it's delayed again he just linked me to the site. So I'm taking that as the date is still 8/12. I also asked if the driveline issues were fixed and he said he wasn't aware of any issues?

Screenshot_20220804-161802_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
According to Amain they're not getting theirs until the 19th. Hopefully that isn't the same for HH and Tower (where I preordered it).

View attachment 233950
They may be under promising so they can over deliver (smart business practice). But the guaranteed ship date was only ever posted on HH website, so I would think HH would prioritize fulfilling those direct from them orders first so as not to break another guarantee and further loose credibility. But who knows how much product they have vs how many preorders and what their actual approach will be. Or if this current date will even stick. This incremental moving of the date may all be psychological to keep people eager and dangling until they can get the product out.

Amain is usually later than the local stores. HH tries to get customers to buy locally first before they can get them online.

They may be under promising so they can over deliver (smart business practice). But the guaranteed ship date was only ever posted on HH website, so I would think HH would prioritize fulfilling those direct from them orders first so as not to break another guarantee and further loose credibility. But who knows how much product they have vs how many preorders and what their actual approach will be. Or if this current date will even stick. This incremental moving of the date may all be psychological to keep people eager and dangling until they can get the product out.
That means Tower too right? Aren't they the same warehouse and everything else other than name?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back