Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long story. Some feelings got hurt, some people here thought the product wasn't real, now 80 plus people have the product and not one complaint in folks here. Folks have now Decided that they want to jump on board šŸ¤£
The big Arrma Facebook has been on board since day one. First batch of 40 sold out in 48 hrs, second batch which I have on hand now, only 3 left of the 40 (been about 10 days)
No....only 2 left now:)

Whats up with the new ring over the slipper clutch end? (Like the mod woth the bearing some people made to improve. The stock slipper). Maybe this can also be done with the 7075 slipper from octay, which i will also install.

5 days out and the HH page still says 8/12. Leads me to believe that they didn't get a lot of pre-orders, or several canceled after delay.
Unfortunately it now says back order next shipment expected august 2022. Same for all Kraton and Outcast colors. No idea what this means as if you scroll down it still says guaranteed to ship august 12

1FC641C9-DF87-41F1-B0F1-D6C36054BD4C.png

Unfortunately it now says back order next shipment expected august 2022. Same for all Kraton and Outcast colors. No idea what this means as if you scroll down it still says guaranteed to ship august 12

View attachment 234644
https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...v2-blx-speed-monster-truck-rtr/ARA4408V2.html
Screenshot I just took. Same on Outcast page. I saw the same thing at Tower as well. But they never advertised the 8/12, but did confirm it via chat. So I think its still on. :sneaky:

screencapture-horizonhobby-product-1-10-kraton-4x4-4s-v2-blx-speed-monster-truck-rtr-ARA4408V2...png

Food for thoughtšŸ¤”ā€¦Wonder if they will bring out a 4s Bigger Rock on this platform use the same hubs,knuckles,axleā€™s etc.. with a lil bit shorter arms I think that would be a nice setup..even on the outcasts chassis little bit bigger Granite next year might be a game changer.

Food for thoughtšŸ¤”ā€¦Wonder if they will bring out a 4s Bigger Rock on this platform use the same hubs,knuckles,axleā€™s etc.. with a lil bit shorter arms I think that would be a nice setup..even on the outcasts chassis little bit bigger Granite next year might be a game changer.

In reality that's the Outcast.

In reality that's the Outcast.
Yeah but the v2 outcast looks like it use the lwb chassis like big rock, Senton,typhoon the v2 kraton has a xlwb chassis.

Yeah but the v2 outcast looks like it use the lwb chassis like big rock, Senton,typhoon the v2 kraton has a xlwb chassis.

I had a Big Rock, great truck but not long term durable enough for me without constant part replacement. My Notorious requires the most maintenance out of my current fleet. I've ironed out most of the links and can get through to LVC most times now. The 4s Outcast looks really balanced and durable but long term use will decide that one.

Outcast 4s v2 and big rock have different wheelbases still. Part numbers you could look up.
Big Rock is 328mm, Outcast 4s v2 is 313mm, Granite is something like 285mm.

I decided to cancel mine and go stupid with a Mojave. Hopefully they get shipping them this week and I regret my decision!
No regrets.... Can't compare a Mojo to to any 4s V2. Apples and oranges apart. Enjoy your Mojo.(y) It's the real deal. A Hardcore basher.
Seems many hunger for that next new 4S rig, whatever it is. Just to say they have one. 4s V2 has been overhyped IMHO. Just me.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back