Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still have to replace the shocks as they are 100% the same as the old ones just with aluminum bodies, not like the plastic bodies failed all the time, they still use the crappy shock shafts and rod ends.
I think the v3 3S shocks had been redesigned to not leak. Looks like these 4S ones will have a seal/O-ring to keep fluid in on the bottom like the 3S and also on the top with a cap and O-ring. Other than the shaft coming out of the lower perch, I rather liked the 3S shocks.

I'd like it if kraton 6s shocks can bolt right on.

Honestly, Corrally can't even get anything in stock stateside so they seem irrelevant to me. Kronos been out of stock for at least 4 months or more and sketer out of stock for i don't know how long. I wanted to give them a shot but I definitely don't have the patience to be sitting around praying for stock
Don't know if ur still looking but..
https://www.eurorc.com/product/3264...6s---2022---18-monster-truck---roller-chassis
Use code rc5 for 5 percent off .
Thank @razorrc .. I got this info from him.🍻😎

Last edited:
Thanks for the headsup. Definitely more expensive ordering it from the eu though. The other day I actually decided to start a Talion XL build so I can't be wishing for a kronos anymore. At least for a while haha. I even got my first m2c chassis.
I hear ya bro, patience is a virtue..which I don't possess 🤣🤣🍻

Really RC Guy Garage got one. Wow and why ???
Ok, the dude has 13.5k subs that's enough. TBH I'd rather see Razor get one. At least no waffle to wade through ... be a better review by more than 16 or 17%
He seemed exicted about the 4s trucks when it came oht
I like the waffle in my case lel. Main reason i don't watch too much videos of the popular youtubers.

I dunno about that part support though bro. I mean I think you still can't even buy Typhon TLR parts and it's been months now. Hard to disagree with something is better than nothing though haha. (y)
I’d agree on that. Here 🇨🇦 Where I am it’s hard to get parts for some of the new Arrma stuff, while Traxxas has their parts everywhere! So I don’t believe the supply issues or border issues. I think it’s organization and releasing too much too fast
I'm actually the opposite of this and despise much of the way contemporary business and the economy functions through advertising, propaganda and manufactured consent. I'm simply agreeing with his descriptive understanding of how these decisions are made, not claiming this is how it ought to be. I like kits best and wish every model was available as one, but I understand why I can't buy a Kraton kit and am quite surprised they even made a roller available.

RTRs sell best, and the quicker and more foolproof they are to get running out of the box, the more people will buy them especially as consumer products in general become more streamlined and the expectation of instant gratification grows stronger. Both Traxxas and Arrma as the largest basher brands have moved toward an integrated experience with RTRs, electronics, batteries and chargers etc. and I find it unlikely they would do this if not in response to the direction of market demand and potential for greater profits. The EXB rollers were a nod to serious enthusiasts, but the fact that they're already being phased out and migrated to RTR models suggests that serious enthusiasts are a small and not very profitable proportion of their customers. Maybe they're wrong and this is a short-sighted and stubborn decision like so many companies have made before, but the way this hobby and the world have changed in recent decades makes me seriously doubt it.

My intuition - although I have no data to back it up - is that the hobby is dying a slow death. It has shrunk and consolidated over the years and forums like this are a narrow window with a view of only a very small part of it. Traxxas understands that to survive as an R/C company outside the racing scene you need to have broad appeal, flashiness and an easy on-boarding process to compete with the innumerable other activities in the modern attention economy. I think Horizon gets it too based on many of their recent decisions, and that they'll still be around after most R/C companies have gone the way of Hobbico.

Again, I don't like the state of things, and this sentiment extends far beyond R/C, but I don't think I'm making or supporting any crazy claims here, just reasonably interpreting the world as it appears.
I’ve been in the hobby a long while while not that old lol, this hobby has died and came back more then once so I wouldn’t worry of that. These high entry prices of some of the rtr won’t help though.

I do find RC Guy to be an interesting character, but def long winded, and a bit of a know it all.. I would much rather hear @razorrc opinion anyday!!
Off topic, but my brother bought a sledge a month or so ago, snapped a front driveshaft and a rear suspension pin..no big deal right? Yeah, except hardly any hobby shops have actual replacement parts..oh sure, they have suspension arms and shock caps for every color in the rainbow. TRX released all the BS shiny bits to accessorize, but actual parts, nope!! Ended up having to buy them directly from TRX. I like the sludge overall, priced in accordance with TRX's overhyped standard tho..

I’ve been in the hobby a long while while not that old lol, this hobby has died and came back more then once so I wouldn’t worry of that. These high entry prices of some of the rtr won’t help though.
Me too..it's just a cycle. I believe the same will happen with regards to the exb rtr BS.. doesn't keep it from sucking right now tho..

I do find RC Guy to be an interesting character, but def long winded, and a bit of a know it all.. I would much rather hear @razorrc opinion anyday!!
Off topic, but my brother bought a sledge a month or so ago, snapped a front driveshaft and a rear suspension pin..no big deal right? Yeah, except hardly any hobby shops have actual replacement parts..oh sure, they have suspension arms and shock caps for every color in the rainbow. TRX released all the BS shiny bits to accessorize, but actual parts, nope!! Ended up having to buy them directly from TRX. I like the sludge overall, priced in accordance with TRX's overhyped standard tho..
I think Jennys has Sledge parts.

I just can't watch RC Guy Garage anymore, his videos are way beyond 16/17% longer.
He is kinda come with me in my journey kinda of youtuber while most rc youtuber just focus on bashing breaking ect. More action less blabla

I don't watch all his videos but I do like to put him on as background noise sometimes when i'm just browsing forums on my pc and need something to listen to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back