Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just spoke to Tower and he said 8/12 for Tower too. He said he also ordered the teal one. I asked him too about the driveline and he also had no idea. But he wanted to look into it with his colleagues. I told him about the YT videos with breaks, specifically rc guy garage. Here's that chat. The initial question is cut off but I asked if Tower had same release as HH

Screenshot_20220804-164400_Chrome.jpg

I also just spoke to Tower and he said 8/12 for Tower too. He said he also ordered the teal one. I asked him too about the driveline and he also had no idea. But he wanted to look into it with his colleagues. I told him about the YT videos with breaks, specifically rc guy garage. Here's that chat. The initial question is cut off but I asked if Tower had same release as HH

View attachment 233968
thanks for sharing. I feel like you have to take anything CS says with a grain of salt though. Their only skin in the game is the question after the chat asking if they ‘solved your issue’. I have a TH preorder so don’t get me wrong I hope they are right!
That means Tower too right? Aren't they the same warehouse and everything else other than name?
Tower Hobbies is a division of Horizon Hobby and orders from either of them are shipped from the same warehouse in my experience. But they are separate websites, ordering, and merchant billing. Hopefully the guaranteed date (if it sticks this time) applies to orders from both but it was only ever attached to Horizon Hobbys product pages and was never mentioned on Tower Hobbies. It probably is at their discretion depending on supply vs demand and how they prioritize order fulfillment.

Last edited:
Some hobbyshops are saying they are ggeting theirs the 11-12. My hobbyshop where i pre ordered didnt confirm me a date but said ussualy it takes a week more to get things on release day

Some hobbyshops are saying they are ggeting theirs the 11-12. My hobbyshop where i pre ordered didnt confirm me a date but said ussualy it takes a week more to get things on release day

Hit Slipper pad upgrade and the 7075 hub upgrade makes all the difference! 7075 motor mount if u want extra bullet proof
*hot racing slipper pad

Hit Slipper pad upgrade and the 7075 hub upgrade makes all the difference! 7075 motor mount if u want extra bullet proof
*hot racing slipper pad
Not a fan of the HR slipper pads at all. My stock pads are 4 years old i kept stwching them or flipping them with another set i got under a clutch warranty i believe
Im just waiting for my truck

Not a fan of the HR slipper pads at all. My stock pads are 4 years old i kept stwching them or flipping them with another set i got under a clutch warranty i believe
Im just waiting for my truck

You must have had them set wrong or too many pads. But stock motor with mild gearing are ok with stock slippers. I do big power so stock pads can't keep up 🏁🏁

Long story. Some feelings got hurt, some people here thought the product wasn't real, now 80 plus people have the product and not one complaint in folks here. Folks have now Decided that they want to jump on board 🤣
The big Arrma Facebook has been on board since day one. First batch of 40 sold out in 48 hrs, second batch which I have on hand now, only 3 left of the 40 (been about 10 days)

Long story. Some feelings got hurt, some people here thought the product wasn't real, now 80 plus people have the product and not one complaint in folks here. Folks have now Decided that they want to jump on board 🤣
The big Arrma Facebook has been on board since day one. First batch of 40 sold out in 48 hrs, second batch which I have on hand now, only 3 left of the 40 (been about 10 days)
Just get a vendor badge 😉.

Not even sure how honestly! Never even knew about it
Just click the " Go premium " text next to "Merch" on the top of your screen and there is a membership you can buy, you'll also be listed as a AF Vendor and get access to the vendor forum.

@WoodiE could explain it better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back