Kraton New Arrma 4s 2022 models.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how I literally ordered the kraton last minute, day before all this goes down and I got shipping label and charged yesterday. I pre order limitless v2 on first day and Im somehow at the end of the line and my order still not charged or shipped.

Horizon Hobby, please get it together. I want my limitless!!!!! :mad::eek::mad::ROFLMAO:

I like how I literally ordered the kraton last minute, day before all this goes down and I got shipping label and charged yesterday. I pre order limitless v2 on first day and Im somehow at the end of the line and my order still not charged or shipped.

Horizon Hobby, please get it together. I want my limitless!!!!! :mad::eek::mad::ROFLMAO:
That sucks, @Engineer Limitless shipped.

I know your TP motors are very impatient. lol

Talked to the shop i ordered a Kraton from and they haven't got any cars yet and no date when they will be shipped. Think I'm gonna cancel my preorder and buy an Outcast from another shop when they have them in stock instead.

That sucks, @Engineer Limitless shipped.

I know your TP motors are very impatient. lol
I think I freaked out a little too soon. I actually have 2 fedex shipping labels created for me now which is weird because I still haven't been charged for the limitless yet and I was charged the wrong amount for the kraton 4s. People about to be mad when I post this screenshot LOL

1660237718450.png

^my kraton 4s v2 price. I dunno what deity is looking out for me but thank you bro!!!

I think I freaked out a little too soon. I actually have 2 fedex shipping labels created for me now which is weird because I still haven't been charged for the limitless yet and I was charged the wrong amount for the kraton 4s. People about to be mad when I post this screenshot LOL

View attachment 235352

^my kraton 4s v2 price. I dunno what deity is looking out for me but thank you bro!!!
Something is screwed up. Hopefully they shipped the cars and not something else. Might want to check shipping dimensions and weights. Here’s what HH / TH FedEx shipments for a 4s look like

509F912B-582E-4EF7-B56F-04887CDBD407.jpeg

Something is screwed up. Hopefully they shipped the cars and not something else. Might want to check shipping dimensions and weights. Here’s what HH / TH FedEx shipments for a 4s look like

View attachment 235353
I think I'm good! mine looks exactly the same as yours.
1660238875823.png

^
Kraton

1660239111295.png

^ limitless that I still haven't been charged for. I did just get a 16.70$ charge from HH but I haven't ordered anything for that price. Even the motor slide I ordered with the limitless costs more than that. Something must be screwed royaly but I'm praying I get lucky because I never get lucky :eek:

What's your guys estimated delivery date? Mines the 15th? Could've gotten it tomorrow and for less at my LHS. At least it's finally on the way.
Mine is also the 15th. I don't trust anything fedex tells me though tbh. I've gotten packages delayed by them more than every other company COMBINED,

I’m not into the shipping receiving or don’t how all that stuff works but the label was created on the 10th and is shipping today..mine says the 12th but most likely the 13th

48771996-B555-4783-B7EF-75C88043DBF6.png

First time poster. Just went down to the local Hobbytown and they had the 4S trucks in back. Can't release until tomorrow, but I bought the Kraton 4S today and will go back to pick it up tomorrow. Exciting!

I was shopping the Granite/Big Rock, and leaning towards Big Rock (more planted), so hopefully I made the right choice!

Last edited:
Mine is also the 15th. I don't trust anything fedex tells me though tbh. I've gotten packages delayed by them more than every other company COMBINED,
Not sure which is worse in my region, FedEx or USPS.. they both suck. The worst is the "smart post" which is culmination of the 2 working AGAINST each other!!🤣🤣
Hope everything gets to you ASAP bud🤞

Omg it gets even weirder! so apparently, I WAS charged 16$ for my limitless v2. The tax was higher than that!! I dunno wtf is going on but wow. I've never had anything like this happen before lol.

First time poster. Just went down to the local Hobbytown and they had the 4S trucks in back. Can't release until tomorrow, but I bought the Kraton 4S today and will go back to pick it up tomorrow. Exciting!

I was shopping the Granite/Big Rock, and leaning towards Big Rock (more planted), so hopefully I made the right choice!
Welcome!!@ you made the right choice!!! The smaller rigs are too bouncy for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back