New arrma are comin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant say lets just say it was in a dream we will see if im right or not

Cant say lets just say it was in a dream we will see if im right or not
I really hope they come up with new names. If they don't I will really start to wonder if there are any brain cells in the people at Arrma. Don't get me wrong, I love their vehicles but I'm pretty sure they have already caused enough confusion for a lot of people and then they would just go above and beyond since I'm sure none of these models would share anything with the existing ones except for the Granite would most likely share with the Granite Mega 4x4.

There are new arrmas coming soon
1/10 kraton blx 4s
1/10 outcast blx 4s
1/8 typhon blx 3s
1/10 4x4 Granite blx
And a new 1/8 6s truck
haven't seen any pictures tho

The Tower leak a month ago covered the BLX4s cars - all are 4s HD version of the current "Mega 4x4". The teaser vid this week showed the BLX 3s version of the Granite and Senton. I am guessing the Typhon BLX3s is the same 1/10 chassis with a buggy body. So 5 or 6 new cars, all on the same plastic chassis.

I really hope they come up with new names. If they don't I will really start to wonder if there are any brain cells in the people at Arrma. Don't get me wrong, I love their vehicles but I'm pretty sure they have already caused enough confusion for a lot of people and then they would just go above and beyond since I'm sure none of these models would share anything with the existing ones except for the Granite would most likely share with the Granite Mega 4x4.

^^^^This X111 ^^^

Arrma - If you are reading this, you need to fire your Department of Names Department. Or maybe just hire someone to fill that empty chair.

^^^^This X111 ^^^

Arrma - If you are reading this, you need to fire your Department of Names Department. Or maybe just hire someone to fill that empty chair.
Heck, I'll even do it for free to save a headache when ordering parts without the part numbers. I have more than 5 words in my vocabulary and I could sacrifice 20 seconds to send them new names.

yeah, this crap makes me glad I don't work in a hobby shop.

Noob: - I crashed my senton and broke the XXX, do you have one?

Shop: yeah, here you go.

Noob: That does not look like my broke part!

Shop: Sorry, you must have the other Senton, here you go-

Noob: No, that is not it either..

Shop: Sorry again, you must have the other other Senton -

Noob:Yup.

Shop: Sorry, backordered...

If this was Granite, I could have gone on another few levels... LMAO...

yeah, this crap makes me glad I don't work in a hobby shop.

Noob: - I crashed my senton and broke the XXX, do you have one?

Shop: yeah, here you go.

Noob: That does not look like my broke part!

Shop: Sorry, you must have the other Senton, here you go-

Noob: No, that is not it either..

Shop: Sorry again, you must have the other other Senton -

Noob:Yup.

Shop: Sorry, backordered...

If this was Granite, I could have gone on another few levels... LMAO...

Ordering bearing kits is gonna be a blast! LOL

If they have some uprated parts that actually fit the Senton Mega 4x4 , aka, spur gear, they can call them what ever they like, LOL !!

If they have some uprated parts that actually fit the Senton Mega 4x4 , aka, spur gear, they can call them what ever they like, LOL !!
But that's the problem. When the Senton Mega 4x4 came out, it was getting confused with the ORIGINAL Senton, the BLX 6s, which it does not share a single part with. Same thing with the Granite, there are 3 different Granites that do not share a single part and it makes it confusing.

Yeah, between the Senton Mega and Senton BLX3s, there should not be huge differences. But for the love of dog, Pleas Arrma, don't make a 3s 1/8 4wd buggy and call it Typhon!

There are new arrmas coming soon
And a new 1/8 6s truck

Want. Please let the 1/8 be a real monster truck (Clod Buster like), pleeeease. Could be a DB though, like the Yeti I guess, there isn't much else in terms of types of offroad cars, unless they make a giant SCT. Oh wait, could be a rally car I guess, or a new version of the Fazon... Aaaargh, the suspense is killing me.

Want. Please let the 1/8 be a real monster truck (Clod Buster like), pleeeease. Could be a DB though, like the Yeti I guess, there isn't much else in terms of types of offroad cars, unless they make a giant SCT. Oh wait, could be a rally car I guess, or a new version of the Fazon... Aaaargh, the suspense is killing me.
If you want clues, go check ThomasP's threads... Seems each time he makes a new custom Arrma, Arrma makes a factory version about a year later... :D

Or maybe is a Traxxas-lawsuit-proof Nero reborn? We can hope...

Edit - I could get behind a DB - make a body like the Losi SCBE, but on the Kraton chassis. Make it fit the "2.2 unlimited" class. I'd get in line!

Nice thanks for putting that up. I wonder if the 10 scale truggy will be named kraton.

Just looked at the senton 4x4 blx. It weighs 4.8kg but the granite blx is still under 3kg.

My thoughts -

Huge heatsink on the motor, Cool! (seewhatididthere)
Servo listed as ADS5 in the specs, but the pics show a ADS7?
3660 motor and 100A ESC, I wonder if this is a rebrand of the MAX10SCT 3660 combo?
Three-plate slipper clutch? Nice.
Looks like M.8 / 32p spur, nice!
Metal motor mounting plate.
Power module with pinion indicators - WTF, over? So still pre-drilled for just a few pinions?
EC5 (edit) battery plug - will aggravate some folks, but it is a good, easy to solder plug. Not many batterys sold with EC5. Better to swap it to XT90. But, it is the HH standard plug.
Radio is still the Tactic - I kind of expected them to swap to Spektrum. Guess that will be in the next big revision?
No price listed yet. **edit - looks like street price will be $300

Oh, and over on the FB group, there is a Arrma designer that post every now and again, he chimed in and said they revised the spring perch for the shocks - "all beefed up". So that is good too.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back