Big Rock new arrma big rock crew cab bxl v3 engine removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigrockcliff27

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
any ideas how to take out the motor of the v3 guys? im about tpo literally throw this thing at a wall. every video shows this red piece below the engine just pulls but it doesn't
please anyone?

Yeah tried that red piece won't
Budge
Cracked off plastic piece off motor mount that says pull from pulling trying to get motor free ughhh

They can fit pretty tight initially. Has to be tight as it holds motor mount in place. Taking out the spring loaded drive shaft may help you access it better. It must slide out as Senton Prime says. No way your getting the motor module to slide out with the red piece in place.

Spray a little bit of wd40 around that peice.let it penetrate good for a bit then use a precision size flat head and pry the red peice from the back left side then the right side .the red block has tracks on the side and it slides in and out most likely dirt is in the tracks. most use the battery strap to pull on it.if you can't push it out from the back side with the flat head then your last resort would be to Dremel it out..of course you would ruin it and need to order another one ..be patient and just work it out little on the left little on the right untill it slides out towards you..it doesn't slide or push up.i suggest next time cleaning the track good and lubing it up so you'll have easy access next time ..also do that with the motor module tracks .lube them up..after you go bashing everyone should do some maintenance.like blowing down the debris around the motor housing . problem is most don't and let dirt and pebbles accumulate and then becomes a problem..I hope you get the red block out..if you don't have any success..try to wedge a flat head into the red block and tap the top of the flat head towards you .it might push it out .👍good luck and keep us tuned

OK I got it out eventially lol guys thanks watch'd that video a couple times haha
But both differentials have almost zero oil in them can't run it till I get oil now fml
Is this a common problem on these? It's all stock at the moment still

OK I got it out eventially lol guys thanks watch'd that video a couple times haha
But both differentials have almost zero oil in them can't run it till I get oil now fml
Is this a common problem on these? It's all stock at the moment still
Yup.they never fill them up.mine was also near empty.👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back