New arrma bigrock crew cab wont do wheelies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freedom556

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
PROBLEM FIXED! sorry for being an idiot lol.

I've already maxed out the lunch setting and it still seems really slow to react to full throttle. It eont even pop wheelies with a 3s. Any advice?

Last edited:
something is wrong... make a quick vid of it on full throttle

make vid and upload to you tube... do you have a you tube account?

Made a quick video. Once it gets going it will go about as fast as I expected. But it hesitates aLOT at first. I turned the punch setting up to 5 and it still is really doggy. Fully charged 3s 5400mah 50c battery.

Make sure your throttle endpoints are set properly there’s a easy to follow guide in the manual try that first. If that doesn’t work try a bigger battery my venom 6400mah 20c 3s barely has enough juice to get it moving but launches once the motor stops cogging basically it’s all I do when I drive my granite...sit and giggle at wheelies because none of my other cars are durable enough to do it.

Also are you 100% sure that’s a 3s Lipo because I run my granite on 2, 2cells in parallel for almost an hour runtime, it’s heavy, and it almost pops wheelies on snowy gravel but I’m sure it would on the pavement.

I'm an idiot I guess lol. It's fixed now. I tried doing the punch settings again and apparently I accidentally set it to 1 instead of 5 somehow.

After I re-did the punch settings and took it for another run, it will literally flip over upside down if I hit it full throttle. Thanks guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back