New Arrma Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, it's @L3phturn's trunk, not mine. I was simply expressing glee.

Well I’m 50 and have a good career so yeah, I can take the hit on the credit card. I’m not rolling in it, I don’t have an engine or ESC for the Kraton yet and I can’t splurge for a Castle setup right now even if I could find one. I am waiting for parts to rebuild the rear diff (shims and LS plates) and have a motor and ESC coming from Banggood in a couple weeks to get me started with that. I haven’t even run the Notorious yet because the soldering iron I have can’t deal with 10 gauge wire. I’ll get it rolling this week. My kids want to be there for first run anyway. My son is super excited and wants a Kraton. I have the EXB stashed awayto pull out as a surprise. ?

Well I’m 50 and have a good career so yeah, I can take the hit on the credit card. I’m not rolling in it, I don’t have an engine or ESC for the Kraton yet and I can’t splurge for a Castle setup right now even if I could find one. I am waiting for parts to rebuild the rear diff (shims and LS plates) and have a motor and ESC coming from Banggood in a couple weeks to get me started with that. I haven’t even run the Notorious yet because the soldering iron I have can’t deal with 10 gauge wire. I’ll get it rolling this week. My kids want to be there for first run anyway. My son is super excited and wants a Kraton. I have the EXB stashed awayto pull out as a surprise. ?
How was I caught up in this convo?
Please look back at the thread.

So a Typhon would be fine on grass? That's my preference since it has 17mm wheel nuts, but I thought the ground clearance would be an issue vs the Granite or Big Rock.

Typhoon is lower and with less ground clearance. Grass is high drag and longer grass will be much more difficult for it to run on. A 6S Typhon has so much power you will be fine, but a Granite or Big Rock would cope with grass or rough terrain more easily because the grass won’t brush against the bottom of the chassis like it might with a Typhon.
How was I caught up in this convo?
Please look back at the thread.

You aren’t. I just replied to the thread not to Cameron directly. My bad.

Typhoon is lower and with less ground clearance. Grass is high drag and longer grass will be much more difficult for it to run on. A 6S Typhon has so much power you will be fine, but a Granite or Big Rock would cope with grass or rough terrain more easily because the grass won’t brush against the bottom of the chassis like it might with a Typhon.

You aren’t. I just replied to the thread not to Cameron directly. My bad.
I see.

Hello,
I have the Arrma Senton 3S, and I am looking to get a new RC car. I am an intermediate/just a bit beginner at RC Cars. Does anybody have suggestions for a new RC Car from Arrma?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back