New ARRMA Cars??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that makes sense why T/H have the Nero's on deep discount. Wish i could afford one of these, plus the wife says NO! unless i sell atleast 2-3 of my other RC's:D. These look like some fun bashers! I hope the bodies are interchangeable with the Nero, also i wonder if either one of there tires are larger? Can't wait to see what there capable of doing.

arrma outcast.jpg
AR106021.jpg
Air-Backflip.jpg

Now that makes sense why T/H have the Nero's on deep discount. Wish i could afford one of these, plus the wife says NO! unless i sell atleast 2-3 of my other RC's:D. These look like some fun bashers! I hope the bodies are interchangeable with the Nero, also i wonder if either one of there tires are larger? Can't wait to see what there capable of doing.
I know the feeling when the Wife says NO! I have several guitars as well as R/Cs and she said the same thing about the guitars. If you sell a couple then I won't mind a new guitar!!! I just have too many Hobbies. LOL
Told her I'll sell my 72 Chevelle to support my other addictions. Her answer was "H--L NO!!!

I've been going back and forth on whether or not to get one of the 6s Arrmas for a while now. Was leaning towards getting a Talion but after seeing the Outcast, I definitely need to get my hands on one of those!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back