New arrma cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arrma is revealing an infraction and a vendetta today sometime. I would guess 3s for the infraction.
Nah, the infraction is gonna be a brushed car… no seriously that’s not a joke either… someone posted the blowup views somewhere here this morning… it’s gonna be a mega 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-21 at 1.40.42 PM.jpeg
The infraction is indeed brushed

This is absolutely terrible, but at least the Infraction has a 9 turn brushed instead of the 12. They destroyed the Infraction and should’ve made it 8s. I wish the Vendetta was an 8s car that would beat the XO-1.

it goes 70 mph and looks like an amazing speed run car.

Nah, the infraction is gonna be a brushed car… no seriously that’s not a joke either… someone posted the blowup views somewhere here this morning… it’s gonna be a mega 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Probably by design. They don't want the narrative to be that the 1:8 Infraction is good enough and that the 1:7 Infraction is overkill and a waste of money for most people.

Interesting to see that this "mega" design has (somewhat) adjustable links and not the solid links on other mega cars.

But wait, there's more. Not even a freaking real center diff. Another garbage SLIPER CLUTCH. And those plastic diffs that look like the 4s line are not that durable from my experience. Yup, these new releases truly suck for me now. I wouldn't buy any of these. How sad. A total step down from the 1/7 Arrmas.

Um ok, I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’d have bought a 3s infraction in a second despite the first ugly infraction bodies, sigh

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back