New arrma cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is absolutely terrible, but at least the Infraction has a 9 turn brushed instead of the 12. They destroyed the Infraction and should’ve made it 8s. I wish the Vendetta was an 8s car that would beat the XO-1.
To Beat an XO-1?? Funny.:LOL:
$450. for a 4x4 that is Brushed. WTF.
Those Non belted tires will never hold up to a BLX Speed run conversion. So why even bother with that too!
Come on...Just get A LIM roller for $400. And be done with it.(y)(y)(y)(y) Add another $200 and you got something REAL....
Who is this for anyway?
A child's toy.
Look at the blow up diagram. Look closely. What are you paying for? A nice looking Shelf Queen? A $450. backyard patio toy.:ROFLMAO:

Apparently a 9 turn motor that willpush 70mph on 3s??

Last edited:
$449 for a 4x4 that is Brushed. WTF.
Those Non belted tires will never hold up to a BLX Speed run conversion. So why even bother with that too!
Come on...Just get A LIM roller for $400. And be done with it.(y)(y)(y)(y) Add another $200 and you got something REAL....
Who is this for anyway?
A child's toy.
Look at the blow up diagram. Look closely. What are you paying for? A nice looking Shelf Queen? A backyard patio toy.:ROFLMAO:
$319 for the brushed. $449 for the brushless.

Yes it's a child's toy. For beginners is what it looks like to me.(y)

It's the same price as the rest of the MEGA line.
The Mega line is $319.99?

-edit- wtf since when does the Mega cost $270? I knew they increased the prices but damn I didn't think they went up that much.

I wish they would get a designer who's not stuck in the 80's to do their graphics. It also seemed like a lot of body flex in the running videos. Over all I think they will do well, barring any severe glitches in the drivetrain/electronics.

Who is this for anyway?
A child's toy.
Look at the blow up diagram. Look closely. What are you paying for? A nice looking Shelf Queen? A $450. backyard patio toy.:ROFLMAO:
The vendetta is 450 and brushless.
Infraction 320 brushed

Who is this for anyway?
A child's toy.
Buy me one and i'll make it beat an XO-1.:ROFLMAO:;)

The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

That is why the MEGA line is not very popular.
Who says the mega line is not very popular?

I'm not arguing since I don't know the answer, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if Arrma sells more mega than blx. The blx price is a hard pill to swallow for young/new drivers, especially after the recent price increases.

They should have included a bodiless roller option with this release, because imho those bodies are just terrible.
Yeah as bad as that Hotwheels $500. Batman RC car body . Horrible. The bodies probably cost the most. Unlicensed and all.
Inflation and OE's trying to make beaucoup money. At some point, we as hobby consumers, will say no more at some point. A bubble.
HH....Are you listening.
I think RC has bottomed out for the year right now. And the Holiday push is what's making them their Year to Date revenue bottom line profit.
I think these 4x4 all-roads have too much competition already.
Was this an asked for rig??? By Arrma fan boys??? IDK.
I know there was one AF member recently that wanted one badly and wondered why there was none.
Well here it is.:ROFLMAO:

Yeah as bad as that Hotwheels $500. Batman RC car body . Horrible. The bodies probably cost the most. Unlicensed and all.
Inflation and OE's trying to make beaucoup money. At some point, we as hobby consumers, will say no more at some point. A bubble.
HH....Are you listening.
I think RC has bottomed out for the year right now. And the Holiday push is what's making them their Year to Date revenue bottom line profit.
I think these 4x4 all-roads have too much competition already.
Was this an asked for rig??? By Arrma fan boys??? IDK.
I know there was one AF member recently that wanted one badly and wondered why there was none.
Well here it is.:ROFLMAO:
Everyone - Where are the 4s models?
Arrma - Here are 2 more on-road cars.

The new 4s rigs been sitting offshore Cali for 6 months in container ships anchored.. The crew is bashing them on the deck right now as we speak. Testing them out for HH. They are bored sitting out there with nothing to do.
With no way to get them to us right now..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You need your own boat to go out there to get yours.:LOL: 50% discount if you can sail out there to get one.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the Arrma paint schemes getting worse and worse. First the pink/green throw up vortex then the expensive Barbie typhon roller and now these. Hope the little Infraction comes out in clear poly soon. Want to build something around that...

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the Arrma paint schemes getting worse and worse. First the pink/green throw up vortex then the expensive Barbie typhon roller and now these. Hope the little Infraction comes out in clear poly soon. Want to build something around that...
I’m a fan of the new TLR Typhon paint scheme.

Yes they are getting worse and worse. Expensive? Have you seen the price of a Losi 8ight-X, Tekno EB48 2.0 or any buggy race kit for that matter?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back