Kraton New Arrma coming????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JvG

AliExpress Diamond Member 💎
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
I saw this on the facebook page of the Arrma Rc Arrmy but it's offline already...mmmmmmm, thoughts?

Screenshot_20180924-205533_Facebook.jpg

Start on post 143
And this was posted on Youtube.

If you look closely at this pic it clearly says Big Rock in the grill.
42457854_2333751673321062_2668516425714368512_n.jpg

I hope this is good... Santa or Hanukkah joe better be watching on September 27th :LOL:

My Wife wants a quad though :cautious:

I know right?

I hope that is some sort of smokescreen. They haven’t even delivered the Granite/Senton 3s BLX and they are revealing another truck on the same platform? I have zero interest in another plastic chassis/drivetrain locked front/rear 1/10th scale MT. You have to be kidding me.

So it’s a Granite 3s BLX with a big rock body?! That’s total weak sauce if you ask me.

I am guessing the Senton chassis to make it a long wheel base MT, based on how long the bed is in the profile pic, and the huge space between the ESC and the motor in the teaser vid. So not quite a Outcast/Notorious situation. More like a Kraton/Outcast situation. My current overpowered Meag 4x4 Granite is so close to being a really great truck - If it is reliable with the BLX3s driveline, it would be a real home run. And so yeah, I could see 2 MT's on this chassis being worth selling.

My little girl as been asking for a new RC. Her current RC is a Hobby King 1/16 MT - breaks every run, normally in about 5-10 minutes. I may need to get one of these, and paint it pink... LOL

20171008_092714.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back