New Arrma hype video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody saw the new car teased in the video????....................Just kidding - there wasnt one unfortunately. but interestingly the O4S was in the video as the only one which is not available anymore - if I didn´t oversaw something.

Nobody saw the new car teased in the video????....................Just kidding - there wasnt one unfortunately. but interestingly the O4S was in the video as the only one which is not available anymore - if I didn´t oversaw something.

I thought I saw that too, but I think it was the OC8S. Those red and brown tints are very similar.
If the OC4S was in it, why would the 4s Kraton not be?

If arrma wants be hype. Bring the 4s line back. Even if it's with a stx2 lol
I know right? I've been so bent from being teased "not sure why over a 'toy'". First with the March release date from Jan-Feb on the HH website. Then by the Jason interview where he says "If you like updates, wait until you see the 4s models". I'm reeeaaalll close to buying a Typhon and parts from JRC to make a 6s mini Kraton. :unsure:

I know right? I've been so bent from being teased "not sure why over a 'toy'". First with the March release date from Jan-Feb on the HH website. Then by the Jason interview where he says "If you like updates, wait until you see the 4s models". I'm reeeaaalll close to buying a Typhon and buying parts from JRC to make a 6s mini Kraton. :unsure:
I have taken an oath to not buy another new arrma vehicle until the 4s drops. It's been so long I went from 9 of them to just 2 because of wheeling and dealing with trades and what not

I have taken an oath to not buy another new arrma vehicle until the 4s drops. It's been so long I went from 9 of them to just 2 because of wheeling and dealing with trades and what not
ok, well if you can do it, I'll hold out too! If you fail let me know. :ROFLMAO:

what is it with wanting more arrma cars got six already and want the new talion now :confused:

I believe it was the outcast 4s because it’s a darker color and also have the tread of the 4s and they didn’t mentions the 4x4 outcast at the end i think it’s a teaser also the C.A.D. they showed in the beginning was for the Kraton I believe but some parts didn’t look right like maybe for a release of a 4s kraton

Traxxases don't break when you drop them!!

No their bearings break and melt your chassis/wheels/hubs etc 😂

Tbh, the only place my slash doesn't break is on skate parks for some reason

I went frame by frame thru it and don’t see anything new. Odd ball in the mix was the Typhon Mega got a decent amount of frames.
I was wondering why there was a mega in there.. almost felt like it didn't belong honestly lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back