Kraton New Arrma Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True to their word everything arrived today. Parts warrantied in 1 week...including shipping time. Awesome job ARRMA tech and warranty department
20160517_193413.jpg

Great news!! Plug it all in and let us know about the new ESC. Hopefully it'll be a little more responsive and hold up much better for you.
It came with bullet connectors. I have all t style connections. Going to change them on lunch break today. Will keep you all posted

That is great to hear, but we need more! Haha.

How's the delay when you hit the throttle on the new unit compared to the old?
Throttle response is faster... Minimal lag. The motor and esc combo are noticeably quicker. Just have to keep punch level on 1 or 2 otherwise its too wheelie happy. At least to me. I'll try to post a video soon.

Throttle response is faster... Minimal lag. The motor and esc combo are noticeably quicker. Just have to keep punch level on 1 or 2 otherwise its too wheelie happy. At least to me. I'll try to post a video soon.

I'd love to see that video! So glad to hear you're liking it more. As long as it holds up reasonably well, it sounds like a win for us and Arrma.

My brother just ordered his Kraton 2.0 today! I'll be excited to go bashing with 2 Kratons!
It'll be over a week till he gets it as we live in Canada, but oh well

He ordered it from towerhobbies. just got it today! But within 5 minutes of driving, he stripped the gears in the servo... no crashes or anything that should've caused it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back