Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinP

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 6s

Someone knows what's up? I'm curious.

giphy.gif

It looks like they finally bought a dictionary or hired someone that knows more than 7 words and are finally coming up with new names for their cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess from the desert theme of the pictures is either a desert buggy based on the current 1/8 platforms or a new Baja truck like the Super Baja Rey and Desert Racer.

View attachment 40038
It looks like they finally bought a dictionary or hired someone that knows more than 7 words and are finally coming up with new names for their cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess from the desert theme of the pictures is either a desert buggy based on the current 1/8 platforms or a new Baja truck like the Super Baja Rey and Desert Racer.
I'm somehow guessing an on-road vehicle like the traxxas xo-1 but I like your ideas more haha

Infraction = rule broken

Maybe we should expect something unexpected?

Release date 6/6/19?

The desert buggy could be why the Senton hasnt released yet....
The first picture to me says off road but the second says on road. Maybe coming out with two new vehicles?

Off-road and skatepark/skatebowl....man I hope it’s a 1/5 scale!!!

So..... riddle me this.... ?

If the longest wheelbase vehicle Arrma currently produces (Talion & Kraton) both utilize a 287mm center support brace (Arrma part# ARA320503).....

What vehicle would this new (longer) 309mm center support brace go to I wonder? ?
IMG_0156.jpg

So..... riddle me this.... ?

If the longest wheelbase vehicle Arrma currently produces (Talion & Kraton) both utilize a 287mm center support brace (Arrma part# ARA320503).....

What's vehicle would this new (longer) 309mm center support brace go to I wonder? ?
View attachment 40050
Damn you're quick with finding these little details out I must say. 1/6 scale maybe?

If I were to just throw a guess out there based on my gut...

Limitless is a new LWB speed runner sharing a lot of parts with the Typhon 6s v4 but but with its own unique body and the Infraction is a Baja buggy with a mix of Typhon 6s and Kraton parts. Just a guess

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back