Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like someone is going to need to make longer lasting tires lol.

About that supply and demand..... ?

IMG_0414.PNG

How about this scam artist
I had the first fool figured out, he just want to cover that one & the cost of a new one when it finally hits stores . . . but this one is full nuts.

Just think what it could do for your YouTube subscriber count posting videos before 500 other people.
There is some value to being first.
Both good & bad. More than a few haters have been pouncing on the 5 lucky guys that bought them @ horizon fest & the others that reviewed them at LHS. Pure madness ?

Both good & bad. More than a few haters have been pouncing on the 5 lucky guys that bought them @ horizon fest & the others that reviewed them at LHS. Pure madness ?
Back im 2007 I went to buy a Mustang GT500 (the new ones). The dealer wanted $20k over sticker. I told him to pound salt and went and bought a Corvette Z06 instead. I'll never pay more than retail for something that isn't a collectible.

Back im 2007 I went to buy a Mustang GT500 (the new ones). The dealer wanted $20k over sticker. I told him to pound salt and went and bought a Corvette Z06 instead. I'll never pay more than retail for something that isn't a collectible.
Good for you BB, Corvette Z06 is a beaut of a motor as well. (y)

I don't like this type of thing ~ I remember seeing it when the PS3 first came out and there were limited supplies here.

Quick question people, does the Infraction come spooled like the limitless? Also does anyone know what the gear ratio Is? I went through half the post In this thread and didn't see any mention of It.

Quick question people, does the Infraction come spooled like the limitless? Also does anyone know what the gear ratio Is? I went through half the post In this thread and didn't see any mention of It.
Infraction has a center diff, Limitless has a spool.

Detailed Specs

Infraction
~ 46t Spur Gear
Arrma part# ARA310939

Limitless
~ 34t Spur Gear
Arrma part# ARA310944

Limitless optional spur gears:
~ 29t Spur Gear
Arrma part# ARA310950

~ 39t Spur Gear
Arrma part # ARA310951

Parts needed to assemble spool assembly for any current Arrma 6s vehicle
IMG_0510.jpg

Thanks all for the quick response, I pre ordered the infraction already, but I was hoping It came spooled. I'm gonna have to probably wait on the arrma spool, unless I'm able to go with the Hot Racing one.I also need that 34T spur. As I will most likely be lining the car up to Drag. I already have my electrics I'm taking out the whole BLX system,servo and receiver, will be running with a neu 2700kv motor, castle XLX savox servo futaba receiver and transmitter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back