Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what arrived today. ;)

Now home in Canada. Put the YR fans (easier then video) on, re-calibrated breaks, spoiler off, bind to DX4 and aligned steering. Took it outside on our street to check driving straight. Then from a stand still position gave it a quick blast of power tires smoked. Couldn't believe it, I just lol and smiled. Looking forward to my first run with some space.

Yes my "wow" was referring to AUD. Primarrma was talking about Australian suppliers. $1000 AUD is still a lot of money as far as I'm concerned . It's not loose pocket money in my opinion, no mater what currency it's in.
And $600.00USD is not exactly chump change here in the USA.:LOL:(y)
And spending that much on a Toy Truck has ruined many marriages for sure.:cry:

Got my Infraction Thursday, I found the only LHS in Portland Oregon that had one. My buddy purchased it and delivered @ our annual get together in Coeur D' Alene, Idaho.
You have to get creative to hunt the Infr. down and get it. A few are out there in dribs and drabs. Great job.
No one is seeing one Limitless floating around on a dusty shelf in a LHS anywhere I guess.:LOL:

Check out my friend and Ripple Killer driver 134 mph infraction.. give him a sub guys.
I seen one of his videos doing 150MPH. This guy is hardcore. He uses killer Granade size cap packs in series as one of his secrets. He finds some of the nicest roads to send it too.

I noticed that no one talks about balancing their Hoons or any Road tire for their speed runs. That's a prerequisite for my on road rigs. But I do that most of the time to all my wheels if they are really bad.
I've seen videos of repeated blowouts on new tires when pushing the envelope. Balancing your wheels will eliminate some of that risk.
That's another topic.
20190821_223126.jpg

Last edited:
You have to get creative to hunt the Infr. down and get it. A few are out there in dribs and drabs. Great job.
No one is seeing one Limitless floating around on a dusty shelf in a LHS anywhere I guess.:LOL:
Allegedly, a Limitless will be here this week.
Did you ????
Yes, I did drive through the rain to get it. ;)
I noticed that no one talks about balancing their Hoons or any Road tire for their speed runs. That's a prerequisite for my on road rigs. But I do that most of the time to all my wheels if they are really bad.
I've seen videos of repeated blowouts on new tires when pushing the envelope. Balancing your wheels will eliminate some of that risk.
That's another topic.
I remember people doing this - though I never did. Course, I was never officially racing either. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back