Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well July isn't that far off, heck I waited way longer than that for the rumored V4 Kraton and Granite blx to drop.

Well July isn't that far off, heck I waited way longer than that for the rumored V4 Kraton and Granite blx to drop.

Most places saying August now - I can see these flying off of the shelves so stock will probably be low for a few months!!!
Would like to get an Infraction for the summer but cant see it happening - especially here in the UK!

Most places saying August now - I can see these flying off of the shelves so stock will probably be low for a few months!!!
Would like to get an Infraction for the summer but cant see it happening - especially here in the UK!
Well that's how these things play out when a new model is introduced. One country gets first dibs while others have to wait.

Should have them at hobby town hickory

My dad owns an insurance company in hickory. Check him out Davis insurance. Tell him Gregg sent ya he'll hook you up
Our hobbytown is really bad. i never even go in there..

So I stopped in my LHS today. Both owners were in and I got a chance to talk to them. If you guys don't remember, they were all Traxxas, Hobao and Losi before I started hounding them to carry Arrma. Now they have the 4s and 6s trucks. They both agreed that the two new trucks are killer. "Home runs" they called them. The one owner told me he was there late after a race night (they have a small indoor oval) and the phone rang at 230 am. It was a guy asking if they had the Infraction ? That's too funny. There was another customer in the shop who heard us talking. He says to one of the owners, "Just remember. However many you ordered you can just subtract one."

Bickety: "Yeah why is that?
Other dude: "Because I'm getting the first one."
Bickety: "Fat chance! This place wouldn't even be selling Arrmas if it wasn't for me."
Owner: "He's right. First one goes to Ed."
Other dude: "Well I hope you guys ordered more than one! I want one!
Bickety: <laughing> "Whatever dude"
Owner: "We ordered 4 of each. Ed is first in line."

All my Arrma whoring has paid off! He went on to say that he could have gotten a demo but they wanted him to order a ton of Arrma stuff in order to get it. His position was, "Hey, why don't you just give me a demo, like for free." Lol ?

I had a nice chat with them. I love these guys. They both agreed that the Limitless is going to kill the XO-1. And it will also kill their line of Hobao trucks. They already dropped their off-road trucks because, in his words, "The Arrmas are the same price and twice as nice. We dropped their off-road stuff and figured we'll carry only their on-road stuff. So much for that. We will never sell a Hobao once these new Arrmas are available."

That was nice to hear. He went on to say how the early Arrmas weren't very good. I agreed that there were issues but said that at least they listened to their customer base and fixed the problems with every new version while other companies continue to put out the same old crap unchanged (back-handed slap at Traxxas). They both agreed. I won't stop until they have a wall of Arrmas up front and small section of everyone else in the back ?

So I stopped in my LHS today. Both owners were in and I got a chance to talk to them. If you guys don't remember, they were all Traxxas, Hobao and Losi before I started hounding them to carry Arrma. Now they have the 4s and 6s trucks. They both agreed that the two new trucks are killer. "Home runs" they called them. The one owner told me he was there late after a race night (they have a small indoor oval) and the phone rang at 230 am. It was a guy asking if they had the Infraction ? That's too funny. There was another customer in the shop who heard us talking. He says to one of the owners, "Just remember. However many you ordered you can just subtract one."

Bickety: "Yeah why is that?
Other dude: "Because I'm getting the first one."
Bickety: "Fat chance! This place wouldn't even be selling Arrmas if it wasn't for me."
Owner: "He's right. First one goes to Ed."
Other dude: "Well I hope you guys ordered more than one! I want one!
Bickety: <laughing> "Whatever dude"
Owner: "We ordered 4 of each. Ed is first in line."

All my Arrma whoring has paid off! He went on to say that he could have gotten a demo but they wanted him to order a ton of Arrma stuff in order to get it. His position was, "Hey, why don't you just give me a demo, like for free." Lol ?

I had a nice chat with them. I love these guys. They both agreed that the Limitless is going to kill the XO-1. And it will also kill their line of Hobao trucks. They already dropped their off-road trucks because, in his words, "The Arrmas are the same price and twice as nice. We dropped their off-road stuff and figured we'll carry only their on-road stuff. So much for that. We will never sell a Hobao once these new Arrmas are available."

That was nice to hear. He went on to say how the early Arrmas weren't very good. I agreed that there were issues but said that at least they listened to their customer base and fixed the problems with every new version while other companies continue to put out the same old crap unchanged (back-handed slap at Traxxas). They both agreed. I won't stop until they have a wall of Arrmas up front and small section of everyone else in the back ?
Can you stop by my lhs?

Our hobbytown is really bad. i never even go in there..
I've been there it's not to bad. Father son store. I usually order stuff online and pick up in store at the Mooresville location. Just trying to keep the lhs thing going. Like bickety said the guys are awsome at my lhs. They all know my by name as I do there's. I'm there 2 - 3 times a week. Monday They where out of stock of typhon 3s. Told jack the owner I need one by Thursday he had it by Wednesday. Love you hobbytown Mooresville ?

Anyone in the UK ordered from ModelSport??
They had an initial date of 5th July but now its changed to unknown :(

Anyone in the UK ordered from ModelSport??
They had an initial date of 5th July but now its changed to unknown :(
Quick question, I see everyone talking about the fact that all guys in the UK have to wait longer and all that. Is this because of the whole brexit and all thing or is it just bad luck?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back