Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LHS just contacted me. HH told them they won't be shipping until the end of next week. They ordered 10 and were allocated 2. I get one and everyone else gets to fight over the other.

I went to a LHS I didn't know carried Arrma. They didn't have any yet either, but did have a few 2018 rigs left. Kraton, Outcast, Talion, and a BRCC that I saw. No Typhon tho. Everything in the store is 15% off so I might go shopping this weekend.

LHS just contacted me. HH told them they won't be shipping until the end of next week. They ordered 10 and were allocated 2. I get one and everyone else gets to fight over the other.

I was told the same thing. Shipping at the end of the week and should be arriving next week. Which is good I guess. I still need time to finish the custom body before I get to the internals. 3d printed front lower and upper grills with headlights, rear taillights, hood inserts, rear wing, and replaceable windows all around.

So @bicketybam it looks like you will be the guinea pig for us all to watch... report back to all of us all your findings asap...?
Oh and good luck tearing it down your winding driveway..???

although im sorry to hear this, im glad im not the only one. I work at the place for christ sake

For those that already have the Infraction. How is the gear quality? Is it worthwhile to pre-consider ordering Tekno as an early upgrade?

Any school parking lot is good. Especially now that school is out

Most schools are locked down like Fort Knox over here in the UK..?
If you do find one open the police will probably show up and be arresting you quicker than you can imagine..!! ??

For those that already have the Infraction. How is the gear quality? Is it worthwhile to pre-consider ordering Tekno as an early upgrade?
What do you mean? Which gear?

Go Tekno. Forged by the right hand of God.

That seems to be the historical go-to. Since I'm putting in a 1515 2200 be easier anyway to put on a fresh gear rather than take the old one off....Lord knows ARRMA loves their red loctite.

Horizon Hobby shipped out the Infractions to my LHS. According to FedEx there should be there on Wednesday July 31st. That's when I'm going to get mine :)

Seen an new Infraction on Ebay.
Bid at $645.00, 6 days left.
Feeding frenzy at it's finest!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back