Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Play or as I call it slop is pretty normal on an Arrma..?

See my Infraction build thread, I'm working on a slop free setup, and I'm nearly there..???
Ok good to know. Want me to take that other one off your hands for testing/making sure it’s alright?

That thing's a rocket, and the road is smooth like a babies behind.

Mine wiggles a lot from the rear when I floor it. Is that normal? (Running on 4s). Plus I checked the wheels and suspension - play seems excessive. Again is that normal too?
Is it the gyro?

No. I’ve left that at it’s default or off position. I can check again though.
Mine does just that with the gyro enabled, tho it’s not an Infraction. It’s a Radiolink RC6GS on a few 3S rigs.

Infraction first run at my spot, 97kph or 60+ mph. Stock with 6S battery. Not going for speed so I took the rear wing and front air foil off. Truck is amazing fun. :cool:
Just an FYI
People remove the wings to go faster. (reducing aerodynamic drag)

You have them on the car for lower speeds providing better traction for all areas acceleration, turning, and braking.
Now.... if you want to do lots of drifting then taking them off is still good.

I am sure the truck will perform just fine either way, but wanted to clarify concepts for their use. Have fun with the new RC. I hear they are nothing but fun!

-Liberty

Other than driving a few states away, it ain't happenin'.

Finally, got my infraction In New York, getting this vehicle was a PITA, If anyone has a preorder with one of the other big online retailers other than maybe horizon, you might as well pull your money back If you don't want to wait until November. I pulled my money back from A main, The mom and pop shops seem to be getting them in drips and drabs. I drove 30 miles one way, the shop I got It from only received 2 and I was able to get one. good luck to all those still trying to score.

Lhs called today. Time to get to work.:p For size comparison I put it next to my stretched typhon.

Attachments

• 20190827_175303.jpg
    20190827_175303.jpg
    624.7 KB · Views: 40
Finally, got my infraction In New York, getting this vehicle was a PITA, If anyone has a preorder with one of the other big online retailers other than maybe horizon, you might as well pull your money back If you don't want to wait until November. I pulled my money back from A main, The mom and pop shops seem to be getting them in drips and drabs. I drove 30 miles one way, the shop I got It from only received 2 and I was able to get one. good luck to all those still trying to score.
Congrats good sir. You'll LOVE IT!

I hope to get one by Xmas. What would be the ideal setup? 6s or 8s......I just want to hit 100 comfortably
6S shouldn’t be a problem with a BLX185 / 2050kv setup, let alone a TP / XLX combo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back