Felony New Arrma Models for 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexipc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Good afternoon, since thanks to this forum I decided to buy the Arrma Felony, before I buy I would like to know if anyone knows anything about the release of the new models in the Limitless, Infraction or Felony line? Thanks

Limitless is still in its original platform. Remains Unchanged. Best bang for the buck IMHO. Being a roller.
The Infr is now V2, added a Hand brake (no big deal at all) and new body color changes. Radio changed.
Felony is in its original format. Nicest looking body perhaps. Released along side the V2 Infr.
I feel the Infr and Lim. would drive better than the Felony does. Many others feel that that way. Felony has a different diff at the rear due to the taller rear tires. Aestetics being the only advantage. Wider taller tire that it is, to match the wider rear of the Felony body. Just harder to source same size upgrade rear tire.
I run V1 Infr and a Lim.

Maybe a new Senton 6S.

My predictions -
Q1 - FireTeam (out), V6 of Typhon Kraton
Q2 - V6 of Outcast/Noto and Talion, V4 of Granite and Senton 3s.
Q3 V4 of the other 3s trucks, new version of the Voltage 2wd. Update (V3?) of the Infraction, Felony, Limitless, and maybe a new all-road car (modern euro-tuner body style, my guess)
Q4 V6 of Mojave, and (maybe) V2 EXB Kraton and Mojave, and (hopefully) EXB FireTeam.

No new Senton 6s, no new solid rear axle truck.

Wish list -
1/14 or 1/16 scale brushless 4x4 Granite or Kraton. Price it within $50 +- of the BLX3s trucks. 1/18 is too small, Vortex is too big.

All just guess based on previous years release schedules...

I could see a TLR tuned Limitless, if it gets a refresh. No reason to throw EXB parts at it, but it is about due for some attention, and the only things it needs are the things the TLR tuned typhon adds.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back