Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from Amain with an UPS tracking #!!! Scheduled delivery for 10/16/19!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amain says in stock online , is this correct ? My LHS doesn't have any yet .Scratch that , just got off the phone with the owner , shows he has 4 coming w tracking numbers , 2 red , 2 green for the 16th . Red one has my name on it !

Last edited:

Given they have the same drive train, the Senton 6s would have to be faster straight out if the box ?

Given they have the same drive train, the Senton 6s would have to be faster straight out if the box ?

The tests I looked up :
Senton 6s box stock - (1) Driftomanicas got 52 mph (2) Another guy got 54 mph
Mojave 6s box stock - (1) JayTee got 50 mph . But with speed pinion he hit 60-61 mph .

So yes , Senton 6s faster out of box .

Last edited:
Very impressive just how tough that thing is considering its mass. I like it a lot more than I thought I would... Plenty room for a bigger motor and Esc in there.. if only the drivetrain was upgraded to something a lot stronger.

Got me wondering if that chassis would be a good base if Arrma ever decide to make a rally car?

Already talked here about a hybrid chassis with the new Mojave parts with some other Arrma rigs parts. Maybe it would be interesting to use the beefy mojave a-arm and a-arms braces on a outcast/typon chassis, with monster truck wheels, but maybe the 4S outcast/kraton wheels to make a 1/10 monster truck 6s capable. The result would have the almost same wheelbase than a BRCC with a little bit more witdh. It would be surely less stable than an outcast/noto with a smaller width, but an intersting truck (i even would say a wild beast) fun to use and maybe more unbreakable.

I own many rc cars (60+) from many brands.

I am thinking I want to do the opposite. Take a mojave and swap to kraton arms and driveshafts.

i want to test the difference between the tire additive and wd40

Why do you wan't to put something on your tires? On what surface you plan to use your Mojave?
I am thinking I want to do the opposite. Take a mojave and swap to kraton arms and driveshafts.

A german guy on youtube started a project like this :

Why do you wan't to put something on your tires? On what surface you plan to use your Mojave?

A german guy on youtube started a project like this :
Now sure what he says cause I don't speak German but cool. Basically I have an xmaxx and like the size but hate the high center of gravity. So figured I would get this. I guess I could of also just gone Kraton and stretched it but I am not a big fan of the truggy look.

Anyways I have the truck ordered and am looking at possibly just picking up parts from ebay. So probably just rip off the stock stuff and get rid of them while its still new.

Actually, does anyone try to run it with a top speed? How much of the continue speed?

This is the first release I’ve really been excited for. I placed my order and should have it in my fat fingers in a day or so. I’m looking forward to this one.

Hell yeah. I ordered mine from AMain as soon as it came in stock. I've always wanted to get a larger scale desert truck like this since I got my first Slash. I got the red one, but I have to agree with Vas from AussieRC, I kinda dislike the on-color red wheels. Makes it look a little bit like a toy-grade RC. I'll probably paint them black, maybe a red rim or something.

Hell yeah. I ordered mine from AMain as soon as it came in stock. I've always wanted to get a larger scale desert truck like this since I got my first Slash. I got the red one, but I have to agree with Vas from AussieRC, I kinda dislike the on-color red wheels. Makes it look a little bit like a toy-grade RC. I'll probably paint them black, maybe a red rim or something.

I too bought the red. I don’t know, it’s kinda’ growing on me. One you tube commenter said it just screamed “80’s”. Being a child of the 80’s, I think I kind of dig it now.

Well I just couldn't handle myself and traded my losi dbxl for a Mojave (green). It just looks so flipping awesome I can't wait to drive it. Batteries are charging atm and if the weather clears up a bit it will be driven in a few hours for the first time. Apparently I was the first to buy one in the hobbyshop(so I'm one of the first in the whole country, only 2 shops had one the rest was still on order). Will keep you posted on how it runs.

Well I just couldn't handle myself and traded my losi dbxl for a Mojave (green). It just looks so flipping awesome I can't wait to drive it. Batteries are charging atm and if the weather clears up a bit it will be driven in a few hours for the first time. Apparently I was the first to buy one in the hobbyshop(so I'm one of the first in the whole country, only 2 shops had one the rest was still on order). Will keep you posted on how it runs.
0AC776F6-1078-4EF7-8B99-4DF6B8168656.jpeg

Well 1/8 buggy tires fit no problem, not sure if I like to look of these tiny onroads though:unsure:

Attachments

• 15712297515573785481494425799410.jpg
    15712297515573785481494425799410.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 62
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back