Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be to jealous man, doesn't look like I'll be able to run it at all this week, today is my last day of my weekend and it's raining way to hard to go outside and drive the damn thing.
Raining here too man. Was trying to get a speed run in today but not looking good. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

Best part about today is that I don’t need to post in the “What did you break today” thread, or as others call it, “The J’s Thread”. Am I right Johnny? @Notorious J

Well 1/8 buggy tires fit no problem, not sure if I like to look of these tiny onroads though:unsure:
I don't like the way that looks at all ? But function over form if that's what you need ???

I don't like the way that looks at all ? But function over form if that's what you need ???
It's not really what I need but what I had laying around. I don't want to ruin the tires on the first outing (first one is always on tarmac for me) so I just tried and saw whether or not they would fit. I don't even think they will last a week on this car judging by how much power it puts down and how easy it drifts(the road was a little wet but still). This thing is so much better then the UDR imo, I'm not regretting trading my dbxl for this monster

It has arrived. Honestly, I’m surprised at how light it is compared to my Rage buggy.

Attachments

• C0442DAE-EC4E-46B4-8751-DE34FCBBDD74.jpeg
    C0442DAE-EC4E-46B4-8751-DE34FCBBDD74.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 939B3CA7-957F-4B37-A80F-C657257945C2.jpeg
    939B3CA7-957F-4B37-A80F-C657257945C2.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 67

It may be awhile down the road but I think you'll end up getting one. ? Already sounds like you're thinking about it.

edit: and I looked at it more today too and honestly at just a bit over $600.... hard to resist. The thing can take a beating, we've seen.

Let the carnage begin...they are starting to grow on me. that rage buggy is killer...

I feel the same but really want the next one. If we get to Christmas without the Killer, I may have to pull the trigger. I just don't think I have flat enough tarmac with enough room to pick up the Infraction even though I feel it's the finest looking truck around. For me it's less practical.
If I could fit an Infraction body on the Mojave?? Panty dropper.

I feel the same but really want the next one. If we get to Christmas without the Killer, I may have to pull the trigger. I just don't think I have flat enough tarmac with enough room to pick up the Infraction even though I feel it's the finest looking truck around. For me it's less practical.
If I could fit an Infraction body on the Mojave?? Panty dropper.
I might ask my wife to get me the Infraction for Christmas/birthday this year (bday dec 27th). Before that though I want to see what the grand finally 10anv. truck is.

I might ask my wife to get me the Infraction for Christmas/birthday this year (bday dec 27th). Before that though I want to see what the grand finally 10anv. truck is.

If I can hold out until 1:5 scale release, I'll even preorder. I trust Arrma to always improve >...rx and tx package aside. I think they'll put the new Spektrum esc in it too but not a selling point for me.

What will you guys be running for batteries? I have a bunch of 3S packs that I will double up for now, but I think I should probably ultimately gravitate to a single 6S cell. What capacity would you guys recommend?

Why do you wan't to put something on your tires? On what surface you plan to use your Mojave?

A german guy on youtube started a project like this :

wouldnt tire additive improve grip on all surfases or am i being a bit stupid

It's a sad day for your new Arrma Mojave when ............. you take out the supplied radio and put in a Traxxas TQi !!! I was going to put in my Futaba 3PV , but it also is in my Talion , and my daughter and me want to run both at the same time , so I had this extra radio from a Slash and decided to put it in temporarily til I pick up another Futaba . Hate to say it but the Traxxas radio never gave me a lick of trouble , actually was pretty good !
The first Mojave with stability management !!!!! LOL
The new rig with its 6s siblings !!!!! The Senton is new also , never run . Also , the toe was way in on the front wheels , adjusted them out to normal before I run it

Attachments

• IMG_3976.JPG
    IMG_3976.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3984.JPG
    IMG_3984.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3982.JPG
    IMG_3982.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 73
It's a sad day for your new Arrma Mojave when ............. you take out the supplied radio and put in a Traxxas TQi !!! I was going to put in my Futaba 3PV , but it also is in my Talion , and my daughter and me want to run both at the same time , so I had this extra radio from a Slash and decided to put it in temporarily til I pick up another Futaba . Hate to say it but the Traxxas radio never gave me a lick of trouble , actually was pretty good !
The first Mojave with stability management !!!!! LOL
The new rig with its 6s siblings !!!!! The Senton is new also , never run . Also , the toe was way in on the front wheels , adjusted them out to normal before I run it

I’ve been thinking about doing this also. In fact, I have the Bluetooth module, speed sensor and temp sensor all brand new in the box. I think the Mojave might be the perfect truck to experiment with the telemetry.

Mojave / Xmaxx side by side view . Until I put it on the ground next to it , I didn't realize how big it actually is ( the Mojave)

Attachments

• IMG_3991.JPG
    IMG_3991.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3997.JPG
    IMG_3997.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 59
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back