Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a sad day for your new Arrma Mojave when ............. you take out the supplied radio and put in a Traxxas TQi !!! I was going to put in my Futaba 3PV , but it also is in my Talion , and my daughter and me want to run both at the same time , so I had this extra radio from a Slash and decided to put it in temporarily til I pick up another Futaba . Hate to say it but the Traxxas radio never gave me a lick of trouble , actually was pretty good !
The first Mojave with stability management !!!!! LOL
The new rig with its 6s siblings !!!!! The Senton is new also , never run . Also , the toe was way in on the front wheels , adjusted them out to normal before I run it
Good comparison of size next to the Talion. It's bigger than I thought. You don't get a idea of size in the videos.

Good comparison of size next to the Talion. It's bigger than I thought. You don't get a idea of size in the videos.

really does look massive vs the Talion. Pretty cool. I like the Mojave and would like to beat on it but I must wait for the Killer.

Mojave / Xmaxx side by side view . Until I put it on the ground next to it , I didn't realize how big it actually is ( the Mojave)
Nice. I am planning on replacing my xmaxx with the mojave. Just don't like the high center of gravity but want a large truck to just run around the yard.

If i would be on a track and racing with 1/10 off-road (depending on the surface), TC car or 1/8 on-road cars, i would maybe use this, but i won't for bashing a 1/7 mojave.

well ill guess ill test which i prefer
and does the tire aditive ever come off?

Hello guys,

I'm new here, and I'm quickly becoming a Arrma fan in the last few months. Have owned a Kraton 6s for a little while, and last just a couple days ago acquired a new Mojave truck.

I was wondering if anyone here could advise or know of other chassis springs that can fit or be upgraded on the Mojave?
I'm also looking to see if anyone know what the stock shock oil weight is? (as a starting point for reference)

I know the Mojave has a reason for having such mushy suspension and etc.. but its just a little to soft and mushy for my taste and I'm looking into making it a little stiffer as far as springs go, and also a little more dampening as well with thicker shock oils.

I've poked around a little and it seems as if you cant buy spring packs or kits for these yet that have a mix or variety of springs rates to try.

And I'm not sure of the interchangeability of Arrma springs across other models?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hello guys,

I'm new here, and I'm quickly becoming a Arrma fan in the last few months. Have owned a Kraton 6s for a little while, and last just a couple days ago acquired a new Mojave truck.

I was wondering if anyone here could advise or know of other chassis springs that can fit or be upgraded on the Mojave?
I'm also looking to see if anyone know what the stock shock oil weight is? (as a starting point for reference)

I know the Mojave has a reason for having such mushy suspension and etc.. but its just a little to soft and mushy for my taste and I'm looking into making it a little stiffer as far as springs go, and also a little more dampening as well with thicker shock oils.

I've poked around a little and it seems as if you cant buy spring packs or kits for these yet that have a mix or variety of springs rates to try.

And I'm not sure of the interchangeability of Arrma springs across other models?

Thank you in advance for any help.

1571411742246.png

Probably so. But I really like that gunmetal color scheme most. If I could get it in gunmetal I'd buy it right now
I saw the red one today at the LHS and it is really big and heavy. That thing makes a Kraton look small.

My HobbyTown sells above retail on every item. Nothing is a discount. ??‍♂️
Order online and pick up it store. My hobbytown lil overpriced to but they have no competition. Online price usually a lil cheaper. Make a friend in there and get the 5$coupons off every purchase

Order online and pick up it store. My hobbytown lil overpriced to but they have no competition. Online price usually a lil cheaper. Make a friend in there and get the 5$coupons off every purchase
I only buy from them what I can’t wait for. I went in there yesterday for a tie rod for my Kraton 4s and a bigger pinion for my Typhon 3S. They don’t stock a single Mod 1.0 pinion. Can you believe that? Not one. They did have a Mojave. He also told me they had three 10th OCs and they were sold before they hit the store. They begged for more but couldn’t get any.

I saw the red one today at the LHS and it is really big and heavy. That thing makes a Kraton look small.

Yes, it is heavy Mojave. ;)
I buy 90% of the local store. I really have a good service. (y)
The Mojave is asking, here too. received only one who was mine. there were several people who wanted to buy my Mojave.
They will have to wait until December or January. ?
Yvan

Yes, it is heavy Mojave. ;)
I buy 90% of the local store. I really have a good service. (y)
The Mojave is asking, here too. received only one who was mine. there were several people who wanted to buy my Mojave.
They will have to wait until December or January. ?
Yvan
Looks like Amain still has some.

First in New Zealand to pre order one the week after it was released, can’t be much longer of a wait, I hope lol, looking forward to this one just for size Of the beast and as my sons taken my 3s Senton as his now.

Just now drove it for the first time. Never been so amazed and disgusted at the same time.
I know that they know that we don't like the radio, but holy s#it!
What about the folks who this is their first RC? People are gonna get hurt!
It was un-drivable.

Arrma needs to do a recall. Seriously.

Of coarse the problem is probably wholly Horizon's and not Arrmas.
So Horizon needs to open it's pocket book and fix this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back