Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys just wondring what would be the holy grail of rc cars?

The car which fullfill what you expect from a RC car. There isn't real holy graal in rc.

What it sure, the high end cars are mostly more durable than cheaper cars. Not that they are unbreakable, but they will be more hard to break.

1/8 are the best balance imo. About power they will all be almost same. After it really depend what you expect, what you want to do, surfaces you will use...

I hope someone makes a nice Rally Fighter (made by Local Motors) body for the Mojave! Same car driven by Letty in Fast and Furious 8.

local-motors-rally-fighter1.jpg

mojave.jpg

Really liking this truck. Should be done upgrading it this week once my heavier front shock springs and rpm arms get here. Already swapped out to kraton suspension, max 6 esc with 4985 motor along with a new radio and servo.

Love this car the more I look at it! Really reminds me of the Viper Defender (in off-road mode) from the Viper tv series.

Managed to get my stripped screw off today. Bro tip, use the 0.75mm dremel disc, as the "standard" one is too broad. My first cut with with the standard, and it was too wide for my flathead screwdriver to bite properly. Anyhow, changed the 16T pinion to a 14T one by Hobao.

Arrma cut stripped screw.jpeg

Dremel disc.jpeg

It doesn't appear to fit as tightly to the chassis as the 1/8 6s rigs. But it works.(y) Nice functional mod.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back