Mojave New ARRMA Mojave Desert Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
It's officially released
What's everyone's thoughts??
IMG_20190905_131816_283.jpg

So far looking through the parts...Looks like we have new beefier a-arms front and rear along with a new XLWB chassis that will work with the current 6s platform.

IMG_1477.JPG

I’m not going to lie it is a little depressing seeing the same design as the other 6s cars.

I'm pretty stoked simply for the new parts that interchange with what I currently have, but bigger.
Finally we have a chassis that you can mount a max5 to the floor on without having to go on top of the diff

Does it come with the same crap radio?
Information is hard to find?

I like the new bronze anodizing and it looks like they also may have some new type of spacer for the lower pillow ball and I could be wrong but the front steering knuckle looks aluminum but it could be the lighting.

I like the new bronze anodizing and it looks like they also may have some new type of spacer for the lower pillow ball and I could be wrong but the front steering knuckle looks aluminum but it could be the lighting.
I don't think that there is any bronze anodizing. I think it's just the way that the video is taken. If you go to Arrma's website it is shown with all red anodizing, like normal.

Also, looking at their giga site, the knuckles appear to be plastic but they do have that new spacer at the end of the arms, which may be what you were seeing.

Studying the new parts, A-arms are way thicker than what we're used to seeing on the 6s vehicles. The chassis uses front and rear Talion braces, the Talion center driveshaft in the front and a new longer 157mm driveshaft in the rear for an additional 41mm of added length to the center of the chassis. The new chassis also has additional mounting holes to have the battery tray more towards the front or rear of the chassis

IMG_1479.PNG
IMG_1480.PNG

Last edited:
Studying the new parts, A-arms are way thicker than what we're used to seeing on the 6s vehicles. The chassis uses front and rear Talion braces, the Talion center driveshaft in the front and a new longer 157mm driveshaft in the rear for an additional 41mm of added length to the center of the chassis. The new chassis also has additional mounting holes to have the battery tray more towards the front or rear of the chassis
Arrma should send a chassis to Mitch so he can start working one up. I have a feeling these longer chassis are going to bend easily.

Thank you, Arrma. (y)
I have it pre-order this morning. (y):love:(y)
Yvan

Attachments

• ARA106058T2_a0.jpg
    ARA106058T2_a0.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 54
  • ARA106058T2_a18.jpg
    ARA106058T2_a18.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 45
It's cool looking but at the end of the day I was never moved to buy a 6s Senton so I doubt I'll be moved to buy a larger version of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back