Notorious New Arrma owner just saying Hello! Selling my "T" and bought the Notorious!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hello forum. Just saying whats up and Hi to the forum. Been a "T" guy for years, and have always had my eye out on Arrma. Well after watching too many Aussie RC vids I decided to sell the "T" and bought the black Notorious. IMO its the best looking RC I have ever seen, and Im looking forward to seeing what this whole "Arrma Tough" thing is all about!!

I read a lot about the new radio system in the Notorious and decided to switch it to the Tactic system. So I picked up a new Tactic TTx300 with receiver on Ebay. I have a question. Other than centering the steering and recalibrating the forward and reverse of the ESC is there any other settings I need to worry about. End points, etc. ? Thanks

I read a lot about the new radio system in the Notorious and decided to switch it to the Tactic system. So I picked up a new Tactic TTx300 with receiver on Ebay. I have a question. Other than centering the steering and recalibrating the forward and reverse of the ESC is there any other settings I need to worry about. End points, etc. ? Thanks
Yes, you also need to set steering EPA. Here is a link to the PDF manual: http://manuals.hobbico.com/tac/tacj0300-manual.pdf

Hello forum. Just saying whats up and Hi to the forum. Been a "T" guy for years, and have always had my eye out on Arrma. Well after watching too many Aussie RC vids I decided to sell the "T" and bought the black Notorious. IMO its the best looking RC I have ever seen, and Im looking forward to seeing what this whole "Arrma Tough" thing is all about!!

Welcome to arrma fever. I bought a black notorious 6s, awesome looking, bought the blue body, very cool looking also. You made great pick very fun truck & fast. ??

Welcome to arrma fever. I bought a black notorious 6s, awesome looking, bought the blue body, very cool looking also. You made great pick very fun truck & fast. ??

Same here. Just bought the blue body and new Kraton wheels on LP Dboot Backflips

Last edited:
I think my Notorious is overall the most entertaining rig I have.. that is saying something considering all the RC vehicles I own. The wheelies this thing does on 6s, the way it jumps.. You cant help but feel entertained driving it

I think my Notorious is overall the most entertaining rig I have.. that is saying something considering all the RC vehicles I own. The wheelies this thing does on 6s, the way it jumps.. You cant help but feel entertained driving it

So far it has been the most fun to drive. I love the wheelies. Now I haven't drove my Kraton yet. Still waiting on some T-Bone parts to protect it a bit more. Then Ill have some idea between the 2.

I think people are either entertained or bothered by wheelies. I prefer to be able to turn if needed, so a wheelie is a detriment and I need all the help I can get keeping my rigs from crashing.

I think people are either entertained or bothered by wheelies. I prefer to be able to turn if needed, so a wheelie is a detriment and I need all the help I can get keeping my rigs from crashing.

Im the former. I love them. And with the new diff set up I just went with it is so controllable. Im sure it will get a little less fun at some point. But for now there a BLAST!! (Get it?)

Im the former. I love them. And with the new diff set up I just went with it is so controllable. Im sure it will get a little less fun at some point. But for now there a BLAST!! (Get it?)
Oh I get it. This is the best part of the hobby. Customizing the rig the way you like it. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back