New Arrma Release - 7/1/21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea how they announce there new stuff? I’ve never seen the releases of products before. Do they just suddenly have a new car on the Arrma web site?
And I wonder if any youtubers have been given the chance to see the new vehicle before the general public?

1/8th Talion EXB and/or Outcast EXB (both black)
Unpainted bodies.
Any idea how they announce there new stuff? I’ve never seen the releases of products before. Do they just suddenly have a new car on the Arrma web site?
And I wonder if any youtubers have been given the chance to see the new vehicle before the general public?
It varies, usually they do some teasers, then they post a release video on social media.

They post things earliest on Instagram and Facebook, but my guess is this one will include a YouTube video featuring scenes by all the people who received them in advance. The release is usally based on UK time, so by the time we wake up here in North America, half the planet will have already seen and reposted the release.

Haven't seen a teaser from Arrma for a long time. Nowadays, they just posted on Instagram, FB, and YouTube.

Haven't seen a teaser from Arrma for a long time. Nowadays, they just posted on Instagram, FB, and YouTube.
We usually get a leak beforehand too, no leak this time though. Same with the Outcast 8s EXB they just announced it, no teasers, no leaks nothing.

My guess is a new car. Nothing ever seen before. And fool everyone.
That would be nice, like when the Infraction came out, it blew everyone away and maybe the coolest road rc of all time.

Idk I will take a notorious over an outcast anyday😂
te23q45wrfnor.gif

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/...ase-tomorrow-or-not.26822/page-12#post-563157

Last edited:
$650 just buy the rtr and m2c it up.
Yep, V5 is $570, M2C as you go, anything thatll break a regular V5 will break an EXB, except for maybe shock towers, but the V5 ones can just be hammered flat.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back