New Arrma Release - 7/1/21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yawn, but not totally lame I guess. I’ve long thought the entire 6s line should just be standard equipped with exb and sell rtr and roller version. Extreme bash toughness is what made arrma, so do away with tin foil stamped chassis ect and just be the undisputed tough rc champs. Shipping with dx3 should’ve been standard for all 6s already too. Hopefully they don’t ruin all the positive with a stupid high price tag.

I think the other EXB models being sold without electrics was a stronger selling point for a lot of people than the actual EXB part upgrades. I know I would have bought the RTR if the Kraton EXB was sold with the standard Spektrum stuff. Maybe it will be different for the Outcast since the RTR motor already has the front wheels in the air more often than not on the SWB platform with big wheels. Hopefully the Talion and other EXB models remain rollers.

I think the other EXB models being sold without electrics was a stronger selling point for a lot of people than the actual EXB part upgrades. I know I would have bought the RTR if the Kraton EXB was sold with the standard Spektrum stuff. Maybe it will be different for the Outcast since the RTR motor already has the front wheels in the air more often than not on the SWB platform with big wheels. Hopefully the Talion and other EXB models remain rollers.
Sounds like talion is being launched exb/rtr alongside outcast.

Here is hoping that they are phasing out the current 6s range into exb exclusives. 7075 t6 is pretty much the standard for quality rc cars, they really should just be using that from the beginning. As someone mentioned earlier, just make the exb durability the standard. Not M2C level, but easily cement Arrma as the toughest brand in rc

So the Talion and Outcast was gone all that time for this? I mean, I love the bodies, but all that time? I'll pick up a body from Jenny's RC.

A 1/5 scale Talion would have been next level. Or bring the 6s Big Rock back.

Last edited:
Damm what a disappointment, just wait like the guy in the other post said
Jennys Rc excellent arrma

Unpainted bodies.

It varies, usually they do some teasers, then they post a release video on social media.

We usually get a leak beforehand too, no leak this time though. Same with the Outcast 8s EXB they just announced it, no teasers, no leaks nothing.

And I just had to say something about a leak :ROFLMAO:
Does the Talion look like it's got any updates to it other than the 7075 bits? I'd buy an updated Talion just for the killer looks.
I would assume that it has all the stuff that the Kraton EXB has but with the V5 electronics and the same radio as the Vorteks.

I already have tricked out OC and Talion so I don’t need them...maybe the talion. They both look pretty cool to me and think they will sell well.

I already have tricked out OC and Talion so I don’t need them...maybe the talion. They both look pretty cool to me and think they will sell well.
I already have a tricked out Outcast but for some reason I still want the Outcast EXB over the Talion EXB.

I hear there are quite a few hobby shops still have Talions.

It would be pretty easy to make a Kraton a V1-V2 Talion, just need the Talion hubs, stub axles, hexes, some tires and a body. Because everyone knows the V2 was the best one anyway.

I wish they would bring this body back instead of the current one.
View attachment 155102

They made one for the driver of the car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQojaNUFLoI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Not a copy of the body on his race car though which is what the other poster thought had happened.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back