New Arrma Release - 7/1/21

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I read the description under the video: What is interesting that the Katar tires of the EXB Talion are now belted. Rest Standard EXB stuff and dx3 and sr6110..

but nothing really special. Maybe they also bring a roller.
don't think they will change to only sell exb versions - to have a lower price point.

But as many still waiting for the 4 S parts. new 6mm motor mount is already an upgrade. Hope there are more to come ..

Talion's front bumper looks slimmer as well, so that's another change.
Also seen on the Outcast is the motor heatsink. i'm pretty sure that the current one doesn't fit the chassis in that position, so they much have modified it.

Any guesses on the premium price difference between RTR and EXB RTR? $100? $150? What would be acceptable vs what would be too much?

One thing I read on the Talion Exb description that caught my attention… “Convenient handbrake button for on-demand drifting”
Maybe a typo or hold over from the infraction?
Hurricane

Any guesses on the premium price difference between RTR and EXB RTR? $100? $150? What would be acceptable vs what would be too much?

One thing I read on the Talion Exb description that caught my attention… “Convenient handbrake button for on-demand drifting”
Maybe a typo or hold over from the infraction?
Hurricane
+$160. $570 to $730, +$260 over the EXB rollers

Last edited:
So with a little investigation, the changes from the Kraton EXB roller are minimal.

Talion shocks
Talion towers
Talion stub axles
Talion body

Typhon wing mount

Notorious roll hoop

That's it, that's all I could find. Based on Jenny's prices on the K6S EXB, that's $250 for the Talion parts. Another $20 for wing mount and roll hoop new from Arrma brings the cost of the slider conversion to the cost of the rtr.

$730! No way! Its going to be a fight on all the Kit Breakers. Give me both bodies and the Talion wheels, I'm good!

Arrma please don't become Traxxas with the prices! Add $160 and I can get a 1/5 scale!

Last edited:
I was hoping Arrma will release the new 4S models. More releases this year? :unsure:

So the Talion and Outcast was gone all that time for this? I mean, I love the bodies, but all that time? I'll pick up a body from Jenny's RC.

A 1/5 scale Talion would have been next level. Or bring the 6s Big Rock back

$730! No way! Its going to be a fight on all the Kit Breakers. Give me both bodies and the Talion wheels, I'm good!

Arrma please don't become Traxxas with the prices! Add $160 and I can get a 1/5 scale!
thought it would be 650 pounds but its 720 in uk :oops:

Please Heck no! It's such a small niche of the market, don't waste the RnD and materials. I also don't feel like having to skim over a hundred complaint/broken parts posts in the "What's New" tab from people speed bashing into hard objects. :ROFLMAO:
In a perfect world, they would make a Typhon 1/5 for the speed run guys to play with 🙏

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back