Talion New Arrma Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmcdade0003

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I've had my Talion for a little over 2 weeks now and I'm trying to like it. It doesn't seem to do well over bumpy ground which sucks and im very surprised at how quick it flips over. Anyway, I'm looking to make some upgrades to make this rig more enjoyable. I don't really want to pull a wheelie bar on it and I don't want to embrace the wheelies lol so what do you all do to keep it on the ground. I have 500k diff fluid in the middle and stock front and back.

Yes, with it's short shocks, smaller tires, and less clearance it won't do as good over rough ground. One easy change would be tires - drop some Backflips on it (maybe drop the pinion a tooth or two) - this will give it more ground clearance, and add a bit of squish to the tires. But, bigger tires will get rid of some of the snappy handling that the Talion has.

Wheelies - 500k should give you pretty good wheelies. With my Kraton, if I want to keep the front down, I need to stay around 100k in the middle. Even at 100k, you can still wheelie, but it is as easy as with 500k.

You need to get that 500K out of the center diff if you don't want wheelies.

For example, my team assoicated truggy is similar size/power as a talion and I run 30K in the center diff for bashing. It just takes off instead of doing wheelies.

put backflip LPs on it lot better for off road better air control too

Agree with the above, specifically the stick tires are zero offset truggy tires. A nive general bashing tire would be the backflip lp’s. More offset equals width and stability and the 3.8‘s are way better for absorbing irregular surfaces. The belted katars are great if your looking for a high speed Truggy style tire and are awesome for the application there intended, but not ideal for general bashing and jumping

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back