New Arrma tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reubydoobe

Reuby Doobe
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
Screenshot_20200708_124019.jpg
what wil it be?

I'm trying to figure out how arrma designers would get credit on a redesign based off of all the broken parts you guys had? Shouldn't you and all the aftermarket companies get the credit for making them bashable? 12-24 months seems like a long time for a redesign too. Just look at the K8, they had the upgraded parts in a couple months.. You could call up china and ask for a GI Joe mirrored glass bottle with a motor, axles and wheels and its crapped out the next week, boxed and shipped...

LOL, so true. Look at the EXB threads. Yeah, lots of praise, but lots of " WTH, why did they not release the [insert personal desire] first?"
Standard arrma fan's I'm afraid. Just look at the melt down some of them had over the Notorious release, the new era but no just a different name what a let down they said.????

Whatever it is I hope it’s a large scale vehicle, I wanna see what they can do with the 8S platform. The smaller cars are cool but not really my thing.
Arrrma: Here is a 1/5 8s Outcast

Arrma Forum: Woot!! Awesome! Exactly what I want!

Also Arrma : How is this new? Justa SWB K8S, you promised something new!!

They can come up with “new” whatever they want, the real test is how long it’ll be around before it joins the infamous “discontinued” list.

Negative waves man why all these negative waves. Some people are never happy and the boss knows it. Hard life at the top A. ?
They can come up with “new” whatever they want, the real test is how long it’ll be around before it joins the infamous “discontinued” list.
Which other popular rigs are that then??

I'm glad the Kraton EXB was 1st, after all its the king in my book, OC had the last hoorah with the Anniversary Edition. What's next is anyone's guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back