New Arrma tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not going to be another EXB. Jason said so last week. He’s hinted at something different than what they have now. It’s gonna be something fast. A drag car is the best thing I can think of. Either that or a reset buggy.

They said more rollers would be possible if they sell a lot of the KEXBs first. Otherwise you can buy the EXB parts for any 6S model.
And on Horizon Hobbies it lists the next shipment of Kraton EXB as "TBD" and I believe that it used to say early July. To me that means that they sold out of the first shipment pre-orders. Maybe that was enough for them to announce the next EXB model.

I'm excited for tomorrow to see what they announce.

"...groundbreaking new product..." I like the sound of that! maybe a drag car?? I hope it's something as unique and badass like the Infraction release. I remember Jason hinting at additional 8S releases after the K8, but then they just released the EXB upgrade line for 1/8 scales??? Maybe a 1/8 scale with EXB 8S dragster?? But EXB is really only needed for bashers and that would push the price point...???
I just remember being so impressed with the Infraction bc it was "groundbreaking new product". CAN'T WAIT!!

If it was a Drag Car, how would it be different from the Infraction? Maybe bring back the Senton 6s, but with a '70s hot rod body? JDearden did say he personally wanted to make a Rally, but could not sell it to HH. Maybe this is his work-around...

If it was a Drag Car, how would it be different from the Infraction? Maybe bring back the Senton 6s, but with a '70s hot rod body? JDearden did say he personally wanted to make a Rally, but could not sell it to HH. Maybe this is his work-around...
Like a top rail dragster or a funny car. Not a street car.

I think its going to be a mojave 4s or a talion 4swith new parts chassi ect. Might be completly off tho maybe a new 1/10 scale it should not be something really big like exb or they would have already tease us?

Whoever said Outcast 8S was right (link doesn't work atm):

1594282568717.png

Moan about that then, you know who you are ?

They actually legid used silicone plugs in the center diff OOF!
Nice truck but the front and tires looks weird vs the 6s outcast tires are a bit too small

So who all here is getting one? I noticed they still call it a 1/5 scale but whatever, it looks sweet and I definitely will be picking one up. I was hoping it would be another large scale vehicle, and it is!
So, I had to go full geek on this. a F150, regular ccab, 6' bed has a 141" wheel base. The O8S has a 16.9" wheel base. This makes it a bit SMALLER than 1/8 scale... LOL A 1/8 scale F150 would have a 17.6" wheel base. A 1/5 scale F150 would need a 28" wheelbase...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back