SOLD / FOUND NEW ARRMA Vorteks 3s w/ BLX100 (& Spek ESC), 2 Hoovo 3s batts, CVDs, Alum shocks, RPM Arms, TBR bumper, metal spur, LEDs, & all OEM parts $450 Shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
SOLD TO FORUM MEMBER!! GLAD ITS GOING TO A GOOD HOME.

LAST PRICE DROP. $450 SHIPPED. Thats the retail cost with tax and your getting over $400 worth of upgrades and extras!

Just added brand new (not installed) RPM arms. Part numbers 81492 and 81502. Thats now $870 worth and price dropped to $450 shipped. Saving $420! See RPM pic below.

Up for sale is a new never ran ARRMA Vorteks 3s. Ive done a lot of upgrades and have all the upgrades and extra parts it comes with listed below. I replaced the stock Spektrum ESC with a new BLX100 ESC, but the stock Spektrum SPMXSE1100 ESC is also included. I swapped the ESC because I kept reading that people were getting really bad run times due to the Spektrum ESC having too high of an LVC, and its not adjustable as of now. There is supposedly a firmware update coming that will allow you to lower the LVC, but I decided just to put in the BLX100 instead of waiting. I read a few posts where other people did the same thing and started getting much better run times. It has the Arrma CVD's, Arrma aluminum shocks, Arrma 4s metal spur, T-Bone front bumper, and a custom set of LED's installed. The front lights are dual function with a switch to switch between just the outer blue Halo lights, or the full Halo and inner brighter lights that light up the street. It also has smaller red tail lights in the back. The way they are powered is there is a wire coming from the receiver box with a JST connector that you connect to the one on the body, this powers them up. Then to switch between them you just toggle the switch on the inner body. They are completely covered with hot glue, then super glued as well to keep them protected. The diffs are stock, but I did put fresh Team Factory 30K in the front, and 10K in the rear. Its a lot easier to list everything in a list form so thats below with lots of pics. The truck cost me $399.99, and I have about $470 in extra parts installed. Thats about $870 not included tax. Selling for $450 (includes shipping) via Paypal. Thats about $420 in extra parts and upgrades for free! Shipped to the lower 48 via ground shipping. UPS ground most likely. If interested please PM me and we can go from there. I have sold many items here in the past with no issues. Thank you!!

Full list of upgrades and other parts included:

• 2 Hoovo 3s 60C 5200mah Lipos with Spektrum IC5 connectors $65.98 value
  • Arrma BLX100 ESC installed (also includes stock Spektrum SPMXSE1100 ESC, both new) Spektrum ESC value $58.47.
  • Spektrum DX3 radio and SR2000A receiver
  • Arrma ARAC3974 CVD Slider Set X 2 $89.98 value (stock unused driveshafts included)
  • Arrma ARA330734 Vorteks Rear Shocks $39.98 value (stock rear shocks included)
  • Arrma ARA330733 Vorteks Front Shocks $39.98 value (stock front shocks included)
  • RPM A-Arms (not installed, still in package). RPM81492 and RPM81502) $22.99 value
  • T-Bone Racing XV6 Front Bumper - Arrma Vorteks 4x4 – 00048 $19.98 value (stock bumper included)
  • Arrma ARAC4024 Center Driveshaft support with bearing $5.99 value
  • Arrma ARA310945 Metal Spur $36.99 value (stock plastic spur included)
  • Both motor bearings replaced with sealed ceramic bearings, and the slipper flanged bearing is also ceramic sealed. $32.96 value (stock bearings included)
  • Hot Racing ATF18M02 motor mount $17.88 value (stock mount included)
  • Hot Racing ATF160B02 Aluminum Pivot Ball Set $14.88 value (stock plastic ones included)
  • Front and rear LED lights $18.95 value
  • Has Arrma 15T D5 pinion installed (comes with stock 18T pinion as well) $5.99 value

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg

Last edited:
Dang wish this was available a month ago when I bought mine locally. This is a great deal.

Recommended seller, bought from him before and everything went very smoothly! Car was also in excellent condition.

That's an awesome deal, I almost wish I was in the market for a stadium truck. Lol at the hot glue, I don't ever think I've seen wires secured that intensely before! Good luck with the sale.

Great deal. I have the same thing. Most of the same upgrades. I'll pass it along to a few people I know that are looking.glws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back