New Arrma Vorteks 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yonic

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
  6. Voltage
Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 14.43.56.png

Video here
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live...&notif_id=1614224689462072&notif_t=live_video

What i've noticed:
SWB chassis with Typhon arms
new tires, Katar tread
new shock towers! have vertical body post mounts and T2T brace mounts
front tower seems lower with shorter front shocks to match! do we see hints for a future talion 4s? maybe an infraction?

Nice! Seems like a great addition to the 3S line-up. This thing should be really fast and a lot of fun for the right surface.

Not a big fan of the paint job though. I would have liked to see a more plain option out of the 3 colors they offer. Screaming colors and zigzags all over the place is not really my thing.

Stadium truck. I though these were going out of fashion, but it seems they're not dead yet. I guess Traxxas still sells a lot of Rustler and Arrma wants a piece of it. :)
Oh a Rustler 4x4 killer for a little bit less. Because this thing is going to be over $320 look at the remote it comes with, did I also see a metal spur?

First 3S with 60+ MPH out of the box seems interesting. I guess that Firma esc or the motor will have a little more grunt? Or higher tooth pinion maybe?

Not bad! It looks like a good option for what I was looking for: a more sportier 3S Granite. I'm glad I waited to see what was coming down the pipeline. The color schemes are a little intense, but good to see three options. I still prefer the Kraton body style, but good to see a lower-slung truck body with a wing in a 3S version. However, also nervous about being a V1 early-adopter! :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back