New Arrma Vorteks 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we should expect a price increase for the DX3 Tx and the AVC-capable Rx. Maybe 30$ more at 350$US?
That's why I said about. Weird they decided to go with the DX3 with AVC instead of the SLT3.

The more I look at those wheels the more they remind me of the Proline F-11 wheels.
I hope they only look like Proline's, because call me stupid but I'd rather have Arrma wheels/tyres all day long over Prolines 😉

I know HH now own Proline but please HH let Arrma's run with their own wheels/tyres..!!

Can you imagine if HH did away with Backflips 😩🤪 or even worse did away with Backflip LP's..!!!!!

Oh, and in a crazy sort of way I quite like the horrid paint job 🤣🤣🤣

I hope they only look like Proline's, because call me stupid but I'd rather have Arrma wheels/tyres all day long over Prolines 😉

I know HH now own Proline but please HH let Arrma's run with their own wheels/tyres..!!

Can you imagine if HH did away with Backflips 😩🤪 or even worse did away with Backflip LP's..!!!!!

Oh, and in a crazy sort of way I quite like the horrid paint job 🤣🤣🤣
Way to go Brian! You just made backflip LP’s fly off the shelves again. 😂😂🤣

I am willing to bet it is going to be about the same price as the rest of the 3s lineup.

The pessimist in me thinks this is the way they raise the price of the 3S lineup. Like they did with pricing the V1 BRCC $20 over the rest of the lineup and then raised the price on the whole lineup to $319.

In this case, they sell this one at $339 because "OMG it has roof rails and a wing", and then in 6 months raise all of the 3S vehicles to $339.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but I'm pretty sure that costs are going up on all fronts. Can't fault them for that. :unsure:

I've been looking at getting a 3s Arrma for awhile now and this looks like it could be exactly what I want:
Granite's short chassis
Typhon/BRCC wide arms
rear Wing

I'd love to know more details about the tires and ride height, since it may be meant to compete with the Rustler, but this looks kind of like an Outcast disguised as a stadium truck, and I'm okay with that.

any more info on this?
Not yet, but it will probably be a few more weeks before we see anything official, Arrma just announced the 8s EXB and that was leaked a few weeks before the Vorteks.

I've been looking at getting a 3s Arrma for awhile now and this looks like it could be exactly what I want:
Granite's short chassis
Typhon/BRCC wide arms
rear Wing

I'd love to know more details about the tires and ride height, since it may be meant to compete with the Rustler, but this looks kind of like an Outcast disguised as a stadium truck, and I'm okay with that.
I’m waiting as the car I buy next will be my first Arrma. Had my eyes all over the Big Rock, Granite, Typhon. As the Vorteks has the latest electronics, and bits you mention I think it’d be a great first Arrma.
All that will hold me back is the possibility of new 4s upgraded line this year. Love the 4s Outcast, an upgrade to that truck would be the dream for 2021.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back