New Arrmas at Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
  2. Vorteks
Stopped by Tower today to shop, drool, whatever, you know.
Noticed a few RCs I had not noticed before.
Here's what's posted so far:

arrma new 1.png
arrma new 2.png

Im sure that is why hobbico put up their rc's for sale, to get the last of em out of inventory to make new ones and to put the blx 185 esc in the 1/8 scale vehicles, I guess they aren't going to keep the atx-100, I like they style :(

OOOoooOOoo, hadn't noticed that, nice find Justin!
I'd wager the rest of the new Arrma's come with that also.
Would you rather the ATX-100 or this new tactic? The Atx looks to have a better padded wheel, but the Tactic looks so comfortable, seems the upgrade is gooooooood :)

I'm thinking they might do a slight chassis mod, like the bumpers or something, like what they did from the 2013 models to the 2014/15 models (the tvp alluminum change)

Would you rather the ATX-100 or this new tactic? The Atx looks to have a better padded wheel, but the Tactic looks so comfortable, seems the upgrade is gooooooood :)

I'm thinking they might do a slight chassis mod, like the bumpers or something, like what they did from the 2013 models to the 2014/15 models (the tvp alluminum change)

While the Tactic does look kewler than the ATX100, the Tx is not a deal maker/breaker for me.

Found out that Tactic has 3 channels
Atx-100 has 2 channels

Sweet! You can connect a paintball cannon to your Fury and use the 3rd channel to chase down the neighborhood cats and kids, nail them with paintballs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back