NEW AXIAL 1/6th scale crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Here is the Brand new Axial crawler. I usually don't post new cars from HH but this caught my eye. I don't know why but I like this rig so much. The price is definitely too steep for me. I could get so much for how much this thing costs. I know it has a market but I bet most people aren't willing to drop more than a band on a crawler.
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-6-scx6-jeep-jlu-wrangler-4wd-rock-crawler-rtr/AXI05000.html
1634221750261.png

That looks beautiful! If only i had $1,100 laying around.

Horizon keeps charging more because they know people will pay for it. Not very many places to use it in my area. 1/10 is a good size and easy to deal with when something breaks a mile away from the parking lot.

Horizon keeps charging more because they know people will pay for it. Not very many places to use it in my area. 1/10 is a good size and easy to deal with when something breaks a mile away from the parking lot.
That just happened to me with my O8S :ROFLMAO:. Broke a hinge pin and I was regretting my decision of parking so far away

Where do you even get tires for a crawler of that size?

That is a nice workout holding 20-35 lbs for a 5-10 min walk.
Shoot I regret having to carry an Infraction an 1/8 mile when I crash. Can’t imagine something greatly heavier.

Axial doesn’t have a good track record with large scale rigs. Ask me how I know……. I have two Yeti XL’ s that have gone the way of the Dodo. I have to admit though it does seem impressive.
BTW the Yetis are a ton of fun 🤩

Here is the Brand new Axial crawler. I usually don't post new cars from HH but this caught my eye. I don't know why but I like this rig so much. The price is definitely too steep for me. I could get so much for how much this thing costs. I know it has a market but I bet most people aren't willing to drop more than a band on a crawler.
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-6-scx6-jeep-jlu-wrangler-4wd-rock-crawler-rtr/AXI05000.html
View attachment 174082
I'm shocked it's taken this long to come out with a large scale crawler. I'm sure this is going to be very popular.

View attachment 174082
DAAAAAAAAAAAD

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back