New backyard ramps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
  13. Typhon 6s
Found these little razor ramps on eBay. These little ramps sure will send it. Really impressed with them. What do you guys use for limited space backyard jumps?

20554747-DDED-4FAF-8656-4C619B9D626B.jpeg

Those ramps are nearly straight up! :oops::oops:

Is that a drain, randomly in your back yard?!
Yeah they send it higher then the fence and its 7ft, lol. This neighborhood was once a rice field so it retains water so everyone has these drains in their yard that lead to the street. They work really well. The drain basically forms a U around the h ouse to the street. A couple of years ago when we had that hurricane come through my area of town got 58 inches of rain in two days and we didnt flood so they are doing something right. lol

For the basement I have a 2' long x 1' tall ramp cut at a 4' radius. It's only good for little hops with the Kraton inside because it simply wants to jump through the roof. For the 1/10 scale and smaller it's perfect for inside.

Outside I have 2 ramps. 1 is a mini freestyle MX ramp that is 3' tall, 12' long with 20' radius. It's ok for RC but not the best.

For moon launches I have a 4' long, 2' tall kicker with a 8' radius. If I roll up to it slow and nail it on the face it will launch a perfect, almost hands off 45' backflip. I've landed a few 60' flips. Longest launch so far it around 75'.

Edit*** attached photo of the indoor ramp since it is the most relevant. Also, it's dark out and I don't want to go outside for the others.

Attachments

• IMG_20191118_185008361.jpg
    IMG_20191118_185008361.jpg
    341.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Found these little razor ramps on eBay. These little ramps sure will send it. Really impressed with them. What do you guys use for limited space backyard jumps?

View attachment 54284
Nice I was looking at some small ramps and they are like $30+ for a piece of plastic ?

I bought a couple of small ramps and built them up to be wider. The one on the right is a Razor. They both have a different pitch, so when I use them side by side, it's anyone's guess what the truck will do after take off.

20190515_214524.jpg

I bought a couple of small ramps and built them up to be wider. The one on the right is a Razor. They both have a different pitch, so when I use them side by side, it's anyone's guess what the truck will do after take off.

View attachment 54314
Just shim the one on the left ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back