Senton New baja senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bushy00

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
My wifes new work in progress
20170202_201153.jpg
20170202_201205.jpg
20170202_201213.jpg

Last edited:
That looks way cool.....I'm putting that same body on my Outcast.
Had to make some new body mount posts and a roll cage for the Outcast though,kind of a PITA!

Did the stock body mounts work on that?
stock body mount, just had to shift it forward a little, its the proline slash 4x4 baja bug body. yes that's why I went o bright, she had a rough time with darker body and running into everything lol, tough dam truck.

That’s sick!!! I put one on my senton yesterday but not sure what to do with the rear bumper. So I was looking around and found this.

Attachments

• D986A74C-691E-4B7A-B828-106E854CD41E.jpeg
    D986A74C-691E-4B7A-B828-106E854CD41E.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 224
stock body mount, just had to shift it forward a little, its the proline slash 4x4 baja bug body. yes that's why I went o bright, she had a rough time with darker body and running into everything lol, tough dam truck.
When you say you had to shift the body mounts forward what do you mean? The adjustability only allows for hight adjustment right?

When you say you had to shift the body mounts forward what do you mean? The adjustability only allows for hight adjustment right?
Apologies for bumping an old thread, but I’m also curious to know what exact modifications were needed (if any), to make this fit please?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back