Mojave New basher coming end of this year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinP

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Typhon 6s
Hey all,

The new Mojave looks badass. However I've seen rumors about another new basher, larger than the current 1/8's, coming end of this year. Anyone else knows anything more? I'm curious.

(Don't mind the prefix, idk where else to post this)

Yes the founder of Arrma somewhat confirmed this on Facebook I believe. There was a post around here somewhere, I think on the Mojave page maybe?

According to the rumor mill we still have 1 more new vehicle coming this year. What it will be is anyone's guess.

I don’t care what they release next as it’s gotta be bothering traxxas ??. (Xmaxx killer would be nice)
I'm sure they have a 1/7-1/6th size monster truck or similar that will use the same chassis as the Mojave.

If it's a Large Scale Monster Truck I'm in.
1/6 or 1/7 would be great.

If it's a Large Scale Monster Truck I'm in.
1/6 or 1/7 would be great.
Think about they now have 2 longer chassis, the first one is the Infraction and Limitless chassis and now the Mojave chassis, at least the Mojave Chassis appears to be longer than the Kraton chassis anyway. It would not make sense for a company to only make one vehicle on a single chassis, unless that chassis is purpose built for a specific application.

Think about they now have 2 longer chassis, the first one is the Infraction and Limitless chassis and now the Mojave chassis, at least the Mojave Chassis appears to be longer than the Kraton chassis anyway. It would not make sense for a company to only make one vehicle on a single chassis, unless that chassis is purpose built for a specific application.
But!

Most everything on the Mojave is reused from one of the 1/8 6s trucks, with a bit from the Infraction. So this is already a spare parts truck.

Probably the only new parts on the Mojave, chassis, body mounts, maybe new length of same suspension arm, wheels and tires.

My wife said when i bought my granite 3s blx that was in end of the last year...now you buy this and in end of the 2019 you can buy another one...i aggree and if is true info about x-maxx killer then is good news for me ???

I don’t think the next car will use a existing chassis. Because i think an xmaxx killer will need 8s. So the best way is two batteryholders. And the speedchassis will not work. I think there is a new plattform on the horizon

We can speculate many things about a car which still doesn't exist. Maybe they will take a close design as the CEN colossus with two side aluminum plates, as they did with the Nero (if arrma plan to design a big MT).

If they want to build an 8's Mt, the Nero would be a good place to start. But it seems like Jason Dearing is on record to say that the Nero platform is dead, and will not be redesigned and re-released.

We got a hint from Jason on YouTube:

So its going to be a little bigger than an X-Maxx. I hope for a scaled up 3s chassis, because its easy to work on and I think a plastic chassis can be very durable if done right. Lets not forget that X maxx and Team Magic E6 both have plasic chassis and it workes pretty well. I also would love to see a Nero-style cage in there, although it would be harder to work on. And I wish they would put beadlocks on the tires because I hate glue!
They should also keep it as light as possible, I don't want some kind of Losi MTXL from Arrma. Wayy too heavy and doesn't jump nice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back