NEW BASHERQUEEN DIFF HOUSING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-BASH

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
Imo vitavon quality is hard to beat...although it comes from china, month to get,cost 90$
BQ is also good quality, think I'll try a BQ one next..HR,powerhobby,integy,gpm are all made of that pot metal cheesy aluminum...vitivon☝!!!!!!see how the tha queen does um

Screenshot_20220123-002542_Chrome.jpg

nice but would cost too much for me in the uk to buy it would probably be over 100 pounds just for one diff housing :cautious:

I asked in Eric’s video if the included bearings are oversized to deal with the weak input shaft bearings that keep blowing on the 1/7 scale on road rigs.

Imo vitavon quality is hard to beat...although it comes from china, month to get,cost 90$
BQ is also good quality, think I'll try a BQ one next..HR,powerhobby,integy,gpm are all made of that pot metal cheesy aluminum...vitivon☝!!!!!!see how the tha queen does um

View attachment 194635

I have had Hot Racing gear boxes on my Outcast for a few years now and their cheesy pot metal aluminum still looks like it did the day I de-anodized it. I've bent 5 shock towers and broken 1 but the gearbox cases are still 100% intact.

What are the carbon fiber parts for?

I asked in Eric’s video if the included bearings are oversized to deal with the weak input shaft bearings that keep blowing on the 1/7 scale on road rigs.
That's a major problem area for hi-powered,hi-rpm,hi-weight.i think instead of bigger diameter bearing it should be thicker.center shaft vibrations and heavy 8s rides destroy stock rear housings.then shafts fly.xlwb car throws shafts alot,so much I'm running 2 braces that act like
driveshaft loops..lol.bout to test the longest m2c shafts out..

16429923731171413265797935869667.jpg

I have had Hot Racing gear boxes on my Outcast for a few years now and their cheesy pot metal aluminum still looks like it did the day I de-anodized it. I've bent 5 shock towers and broken 1 but the gearbox cases are still 100% intact.
Not saying it's junk,a vitavon sitting next to a HR..the quality difference is apparent

View attachment 194635
Went looking to go buy those now and I don't see them on the eBay listings. 🤔

I honestly don't understand what the point of making these out of 7075 is. 6065 for these will hold up to a lot more abuse than even your average basher will deal to them. It's not like a chassis or shock tower where they are just thin flat objects. Same thing goes for the steering knuckles and rear hubs 7075 is just not necessary.

I honestly don't understand what the point of making these out of 7075 is. 6065 for these will hold up to a lot more abuse than even your average basher will deal to them. It's not like a chassis or shock tower where they are just thin flat objects. Same thing goes for the steering knuckles and rear hubs 7075 is just not necessary.
bet you still want em though don't ya ;)

bet you still want em though don't ya ;)
Nope. I might pick up a set of the gearbox cases because they are cheaper than the Hot Racing units but I've only ever broken 1 hub in the past 4 years so.

Nope. I might pick up a set of the gearbox cases because they are cheaper than the Hot Racing units but I've only ever broken 1 hub in the past 4 years so.
its the weight I am bothered about most of my cars are m2c or scorched rc upgraded already

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back