Kraton New batteries...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Battery still working all good??
Just ran mine doen to lvc in the outcast.
Cell 1 & 2 were 2.9v and the rest 3.4v.....
Not hot and no puff but thats a fair way out.
Its currently on storage charge to see if it balances back out ok....

I usually check and turn it off about 3.6v because the first couple i owned puffed and stuffed on their first ever runs. They were replaced under warranty but i get a little paranoid with them now...
Anyway... After storage all back to 3.8v :)

I usually check and turn it off about 3.6v because the first couple i owned puffed and stuffed on their first ever runs. They were replaced under warranty but i get a little paranoid with them now...
Anyway... After storage all back to 3.8v :)
If you have access to a volt meter, test the cells with it to make sure the chargers balance circuit is working correctly... I had a turnigy charger that went bad, and was overcharging cell 2 on all my packs, and sounds exactly like what you are descibing... I balanced my pack at 3.8, then checked with volt meter and cell 2 was reading 4 volts. That charger killed 130$ in packs before I figured it out... and of course turnigy would do nothing for me. Got my hyperion charger and have not looked back...

Yep... I have a volt checker.
All 6 cells are now between 3.78 and 3.8.
Cell 1 is saying 15% and the other 5 say 30% tho.
My second basher all at similar volts but all cells at 30% so i may have been hurt a little bit?
I asked arrma a while ago about raising the lvc to at least 3.4v on the esc but they said its at 3.2v and cant be changed.
This is the very reason why i wanted to do it.

Oh well... I'll give it a full charge and see how it goes ?

The 2 cells that were low must be weak cells.... Especially if the same thing happens next time. You can get an lva and set it to a higher voltage. When the alarm sounds shut it down. As long as the pack balances and is not puffed, and performance seems ok, i see no reason to stop using that pack. I have 1 2s that does 5he same thing, tho not as extreme. Been using it for nthe 3rd summer now. I do balance it before charging as SPC recommended to me.

It was still a bit out of whack when i charged it back up. 2 cells overcharged a little bit and the rest were all 4.1v...
After about 15 minutes it was down to halfway.. All cells 46-52% and all volts in the 3.8's... So it still seems ok.
Ive ordered an alarm to hook up when i run it from now on tho :)

Those Basher batteries are back in stock on AMAZON. I just got 2 for me, and there are only 3 left in stock.

HOBBYKING Basher 4000mAh 6S 65C Hardcase Pack $59.88 + $6.51 shipping

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LVUPI52/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

41oQpcGoW5L.jpg

Yo, I just got my BASHERS in the mail. These things look bad A$$. I don't think I have ever seen a single 6S hard case before. These feel lighter, but it could just e in my head. That was the main reason behind buying them. I want to measure the weight difference between these and the two 3S I am normally using.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back