New big rock body and paint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For your wing, did you shave down the body posts to make it fit flush? I have a typhon 3s wing/mount to fit on mine as well but haven't installed to see where I need to cut yet.
No. I just drilled a couple of new holes in the wing so I could mount it a couple of millimeters further back allowing the body to drop into place. Easier to do that than to trim the wing or body posts. I then drilled a couple of holes in the wing mount so it's now attached at 4 points. It's cartwheeled a number of times and it's very sturdy. Hopefully you can see what I did on these pictures.

Screenshot_20210217-074247.jpg

Screenshot_20210604-025843-01.jpg

Very nice, That long bed body looks much better on the BigRock than in real life.
Thanks. Completely impractical as you need to remove the front bumper to fit it so I've only used it in anger once. Ive kept it as the "shelf" body instead now.

What kind of roof rails?? Your BR rocks!
Cheers pal. They're just some generic ones I picked up from eBay for £5. If you search arrma roof skids, sliders or rails, you'll find loads. They're just 3d printed ones - in fact, someone in this forum probably sells them!

Cheers pal. They're just some generic ones I picked up from eBay for £5. If you search arrma roof skids, sliders or rails, you'll find loads. They're just 3d printed ones - in fact, someone in this forum probably sells them!
Cheers! Thank u so much! Gonna find them. I was thinking about these from vorteks. But they are in a pack with vorteks wing. I don't need it. I plan to put the outcast wing :)

5CAA7E6C-3654-4D2B-B479-DD6FDAD226C2.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back