New Big Rock V3 Chassis - What is this grease for?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

person

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
I received a replacement chassis for my Big Rock V3 yesterday and I found grease in place indicated below. Do I need to take any special consideration when transferring my parts over, in particular for where it is greased? I've only owned my Big Rock for a month so I am completely new to all of this.

PXL_20210126_132037858~2.jpg

Normal. As you transfer the diffs over give them a good cleaning brushing out the teeth and apply some new grease on the case. Red & tacky seems to be the fan favorite. Just enough to evenly coat all the teeth.....no need to over do it.

Thank you all very much!

I have marine wheel bearing grease that I use for my bike. Will that work or should I order the Red and Tacky?

Thank you all very much!
If you bought that from a kitbreaker like Jennys rc, that's just the remains from when they disassembled it. Make sure you add some grease to the teeth pf the difs you're putting in. You could even scoop some out of the chassis.

If you bought that from a kitbreaker like Jennys rc, that's just the remains from when they disassembled it. Make sure you add some grease to the teeth pf the difs you're putting in. You could even scoop some out of the chassis.

Ah - I did order it from Jenny's RC. That's interesting and good to know. Thanks.

Back