Kraton NEW BIGGER RPM SNAPPED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I’m still assessing the damage.It was a bad rear landing and the truck weighs 16.2 lbs with the battery in. But looking at where it broke and the fact that the factory arms usually tear the hinge pins out before breaking. I’m not sure if I prefer RPM to stock. What do you guys think. It broke but maybe that’s good 🤷🤷‍♂️

image.jpg

I’m still assessing the damage.It was a bad rear landing and the truck weighs 16.2 lbs with the battery in. But looking at where it broke and the fact that the factory arms usually tear the hinge pins out before breaking. I’m not sure if I prefer RPM to stock. What do you guys think. It broke but maybe that’s good 🤷🤷‍♂️

View attachment 258251

What was the temperature outside?

Everything breaks at some point, and it’s usually a good thing. You don’t want all the force to be transferred to the chassis etc.

Everything breaks at some point, and it’s usually a good thing. You don’t want all the force to be transferred to the chassis etc.
Yes that’s what I was thinking. I have had the same type wreck before and it always takes the pins out too. A couple times it has taken out the aluminum pin holder. One arm is better than replacing an M2C hinge pin kit.
I’ve never broke M2C hinge pin holders but several pins, and shock mounts.
The thicker RPM’s are stiffer and don’t allow a lot of flex like the original ones. I like that because the flex lets the drive shafts bend more often. This is only for myself and my personal opinion and preference

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back